Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

well i'll have crazy coffee rollin in my camp, at least till we run outta of liquor. stop by and hang out. prob. be by 6 against the finger.

  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

All loaded and ready to go. Going out by myself first thing. Rest of my camp doesnt show until tomorrow night. If I see any of you out there, don't mind if I jump in line on a run! :headbang1:

Posted

Pete need any help I can offer just let me know were gonna camp next to Al be there friday afternoon

Thanks Brian! For sure. I told Al I'd cruise over Friday night to see you guys. :headbang1:

Posted

Sorry, wont be making it this one....Indy blew his knee out today and back at the Vet now, hopefully have surgery tomorrow and pick him up in the evening or Sat morning. Really hate missing it this weekend, but I gotta be around to take care of my boy....SF Woody :beercheers:

Posted

Sorry, wont be making it this one....Indy blew his knee out today and back at the Vet now, hopefully have surgery tomorrow and pick him up in the evening or Sat morning. Really hate missing it this weekend, but I gotta be around to take care of my boy....SF Woody :beercheers:

awww, sorry to hear about Indy Woods. Poor thing has been thru quite a bit in the last year hasnt he?

Posted

alot since late August, he was at the Vet then and had 5 tumors taken out from different area's, and they messed that up a couple times, and now this.... Hope this is it for awhile :beercheers::laughoff:

Posted

Sorry, wont be making it this one....Indy blew his knee out today and back at the Vet now, hopefully have surgery tomorrow and pick him up in the evening or Sat morning. Really hate missing it this weekend, but I gotta be around to take care of my boy....SF Woody :beercheers:

Damn Woods, sorry to hear that. He seemed to be in such great shape last week. Maybe he was a lil too excited and forgot how old he was. lol Hope he heals up fast.

Posted

Just a quick note for any volunteers that are helping us out this year: please meet at registration at 7:45-8 AM.

We should have everything covered, but (just in case we run short) if anyone would like to be some backup help such as an hour or 2 manning a checkpoint, or if you can haul items to and from a checkpoint, or help signing people up...please meet up at the registration booth early as well. :laughoff: Any and help is appreciated. It takes alot of bodies to make this poker run happen.

This years's poker run should be even better than last years! :laughoff::beercheers::laughoff:

Posted

Sorry, wont be making it this one....Indy blew his knee out today and back at the Vet now, hopefully have surgery tomorrow and pick him up in the evening or Sat morning. Really hate missing it this weekend, but I gotta be around to take care of my boy....SF Woody :laughoff:

Hope Indy gets better quickly :laughoff: give him some hugs from me. Chubs is on meds for his knees and the vet said to get him down to around 65lbs so he can get around better, he has a tumor in his neck that can't be removed, but he is still in good spirits. I need to bring Chubby by your camp some trip so the old guys can lay in the sand together away from the puppies :beercheers: .

Posted (edited)

oy yeah I heard Jodi was going to be making Caramel Latte's at her pit stop??

:kissass: :flipoff::slap::idiot::idea::beercheers::laughoff::lol::laughoff::laughoff::ninja::ninja:

:lol: :lol: Don't I wish!!

NO I will bring just regular coffee for the registration booth... not enough for an army, but enough to share some!!

Is it time yet??

I am really looking forward to yet another relaxing weekend in the sand and helping out a couple of good causes! :grin:

Edited by sand chick
Posted

I can't wait to have one of Jodi's caramel lattes. Although, I'd rather have Kahlua or Baileys in mine. :beercheers:

On our way, coming down the Baker grade.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...