BLUE STEEL Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 Can't wait. Just deceided to go today. Put some new shoes on the rzr too. Quote
rushjunkie Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 Just confirmed yesterday... I'll be showing up on Thursday and the rest of the crew Thu night. Staying until Sat afternoon sometime. Quote
Just Mike Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 looks like i get to go Nice. You can help me test our work. I got the green light from the wifey today too. Looks like its gonna be a big turnout for the event. I am looking forward to getting some runs in with you this time. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 Is anyone going out just for a day trip?? Funds just became very tight, not sure Im going to be able to make it. Hoping to hitch a ride Quote
80grit Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 Nice. You can help me test our work. I am looking forward to getting some runs in with you this time. Sounds Good Mike. Im looking forward to it. Im gonna head out thurs morning. 3 days of sand Quote
Mr.BrownSand Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 I got the green light from the wifey today too. Looks like its gonna be a big turnout for the event. I don't get to stay the weekend. :angry2: my cuz turns 50 on Sat. and I have to work on Sun. :angry2: so I think you and Vegas should go out Wed. to hangout with me till Fri. Quote
80grit Posted November 8, 2009 Posted November 8, 2009 I don't get to stay the weekend. :angry2: my cuz turns 50 on Sat. and I have to work on Sun. :angry2: so I think you and Vegas should go out Wed. to hangout with me till Fri. I have a few hurdles to jump this week still and some meetings on tuesday and wednesday that I can not get out of. But might be able to head out wednesday evening. Sounds like some good dune runs are in order for thursday. Quote
mush Posted November 9, 2009 Posted November 9, 2009 looks like i get to go what up we'll have to hook up for a ride Quote
vegas style Posted November 9, 2009 Posted November 9, 2009 what up we'll have to hook up for a ride cool i would like to see how that rhino runs Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted November 10, 2009 Posted November 10, 2009 well ...thought i was going to make the poker run, but if i go then i wont have any money for Thanks giving, i spent most of my money trying to get the buggy going. I was really hoping to get out there, but if i spend money on the poker run then i cant get the buggy going...so sorry. I will see you all out there for turkey day. Quote
dunefaster Posted November 10, 2009 Posted November 10, 2009 hello im chris on vendors row (welder) ill be there with others if you still need any volunteers!!! ill be there friday till sunday! Quote
ynot Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 hello im chris on vendors row (welder) ill be there with others if you still need any volunteers!!! ill be there friday till sunday! Chris can you work the booth at Vendors row? Quote
dunefaster Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 my wife and i would love 2 help out!! just tell us what you need!! Quote
dunefreak Posted November 11, 2009 Author Posted November 11, 2009 Chris can you work the booth at Vendors row? Terry, Smokin Al already volunteered as well. Quote
ynot Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 Terry, Smokin Al already volunteered as well. Maybe they could split that stop since they have businesses to run also, your thoughts? Quote
DunerDan Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 Is anyone going out just for a day trip?? Funds just became very tight, not sure Im going to be able to make it. Hoping to hitch a ride I am going out just for sturday, but im coming from other direction!!! Quote
indasand Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 Hoping for some COFFEE at the registration booth...hint hint ynot ha ha Quote
sand chick Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 Hoping for some COFFEE at the registration booth...hint hint ynot ha ha I can make a big batch... but bring your own cup!!!! Quote
CampIdiot Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 Pete need any help I can offer just let me know were gonna camp next to Al be there friday afternoon Quote
mush Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 I can make a big batch... but bring your own cup!!!! but it wont be gourmet? i thought i read some where that this was a saxby sponsered event all you can drink coffee or somethin, i could have swore i saw it somewhere here. lol and pastries would be real nice too. btw. j/k Quote
White Rhino Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 (edited) oy yeah I heard Jodi was going to be making Caramel Latte's at her pit stop?? Edited November 11, 2009 by White Rhino Quote
ynot Posted November 11, 2009 Posted November 11, 2009 Not going to happen this year, just don't have time to get it together along with everything else. But I heard we might be able to get some lunch for the volunteers:) Quote
80grit Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Trailer is stocked, loaded, and hooked up. Heading out first thing in the morning. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.