Little Sahara Report

Well we got there at like 6:30 friday night ...rainy... got the semi stuck :( so we camped where we were stuck . bikes ran great the first night then saturday morning ran like crap so we rejetted mine which ran great til yesterday when we realized it was laking coolant and ran completely out. My dad couldnt get the other yfz to jet right so it sat in camp the whole weekend. the weather was awesome didnt get a whole lot of sleep people ride allll night there. very few sand rails and hardly anyone wears helmets . crazy people.

oh well heres some pics...

post-433-1152068802.jpg

our camp from the top of sand mountain(comp hill)

post-433-1152068889.jpg

some of the dunes

post-433-1152069005.jpg

sand mountain

post-433-1152069083.jpg

my baby

post-433-1152069163.jpg

the hauler

post-433-1152069256.jpg

Damn that sucks about your bike and the fact the semi got stuck. :(:cripple:

Is your bike okay? You didn't cook the motor did you?

hey whatup with the tiny lil pics? :shake:

im not sure if the bikes okay but its still under warranty so its all good my dad made a road out of 2x4's to get the semi out it was pretty redneck.

sorry i guess i made the pics to small :driver:

im not sure if the bikes okay but its still under warranty so its all good my dad made a road out of 2x4's to get the semi out it was pretty redneck. sorry i guess i made the pics to small :driver:

Been there.....done that!! Whatever works.... :cripple:

• 2 weeks later...

That place looks pretty sweet i wanna go sometime ......not suprised about the bikes , get some honda's and you guys will be fine ....and if u had a dodge there u could have pulled the semi out ....well sounds like yall had fun anyways lol ........

That place looks pretty sweet i wanna go sometime ......not suprised about the bikes , get some honda's and you guys will be fine ....and if u had a dodge there u could have pulled the semi out ....well sounds like yall had fun anyways lol ........

:redhat:

i'll hook my dodge up to yours 4fiddy

Bring it on dude , your gonna wish u didnt , what do u drive??? i've already hooked up to a f350 powerjoke and pulled it and a 06 duracrap .........so lets go

Bring it on dude , your gonna wish u didnt , what do u drive??? i've already hooked up to a f350 powerjoke and pulled it and a 06 duracrap .........so lets go

ironically, my rig is close to yours.. 82 dodge 1 ton, dana 60 front and rear, 4.11s, spools front and rear, engine is a 440 thats been warmed over by kroyer racing engines, its got the 208 xfer case, while not quite as strong as a 205, it has a lower low range, got the 3 spd manual with granny low and dual friction centerforce clutch.

soon to come is softer leaf packs, cut up body and 39x15 truxus sts tires (<-great in sand) on h-1 beadlock rims, o yeah, and getting rid of those gay looking door mirrors, they are HUGE! gonna put on some late 70s chevy truck style mirrors

sorry for the slow reply, been outta state for the last 5 days

Edited by dnchevyman

ironically, my rig is close to yours.. 82 dodge 1 ton, dana 60 front and rear, 4.11s, spools front and rear, engine is a 440 thats been warmed over by kroyer racing engines, its got the 208 xfer case, while not quite as strong as a 205, it has a lower low range, got the 3 spd manual with granny low and dual friction centerforce clutch.

soon to come is softer leaf packs, cut up body and 39x15 truxus sts tires (<-great in sand) on h-1 beadlock rims, o yeah, and getting rid of those gay looking door mirrors, they are HUGE! gonna put on some late 70s chevy truck style mirrors

sorry for the slow reply, been outta state for the last 5 days

You two should start a thread labeled "truck sh*t talking...we have some ol crappy Dodges the we think are better than all your trucks." How's that for my share of sh*t talk? :freakin_nuts: :barf::rockwoot: You guys think your trucks are that badass? Wanna tow my toyhauler out to Dumont this next season for me and show me up? Then I could get rid of my "DuraCRAP" truck and save alot of money by buying an old DODGE pos. :monkeedance2: :boxer::driver::dunno: CLICK HERE, GUYS

You two should start a thread labeled "truck sh*t talking...we have some ol crappy Dodges the we think are better than all your trucks." How's that for my share of sh*t talk? :woo_hoo::dunno::laughoff: You guys think your trucks are that badass? Wanna tow my toyhauler out to Dumont this next season for me and show me up? Then I could get rid of my "DuraCRAP" truck and save alot of money by buying an old DODGE pos. :laughoff::drunk::laughoff::dunno: CLICK HERE, GUYS

it couldnt have been said any better B)