What I've been up too

desertskyz

Well let see. In hiding pretty much. :mex: I've missed you guys tons but with the lifestyle change that was forced on me, a little to personal to talk about in a public forum, I doing good.

1. Leaved through H1N1. :lol: Not tested for it so let's just call it the flu. My oncologist wasn't taking any chances.

2. Just got a call from a plastic surgery to get a consultation for reconstructive surgery. :whoop: new tatas. the consultation is on my birthday. OK :lol: but I don't care.

3. Did this October 10th. This was part of my team. The Pink Paddlers had a overflow boat that I was on and we KICK THEIR AZZ. We got first place and they voted that the trophy go to me. I think I cried all day.

Training for this competition was killer. I knew I was going to have a cardiac arrest at any moment.

( Save Second Base)

4. I've lost 5 pound. Who cares. :DDRrocks:

5. Having a 3 house yard sale this weekend. I don't have much. Just some BMX pants, a canopy, books, and a couple of old socks. But hell why not. I might make enough to buy an 18 pack.

6. I still drink to much.

7. Pat, I still have that half gallon of Crown.

8. Found a couple of New books. The Secret ( not so sure about that on) and Stumbling Toward Enlightenment (Love this one)

9. I love the Halloween Smilies. I have my Halloween Lights up

10. I still can't type, I'm still a smartazz, I my true friends still love me just like I am. :pics: the rest of them.

11. Put a new battery in my truck

12. Had a couple of weeks of random Rhino King sightings. (stop looking a my beer and make your kid behave.) j/k on the kid thing.

DDR was always the highlight of my day (most of the time). :beercheers:

ie: skys, go back and do spell check and proof read. :pics: yeah right

Edited by desertskyz

Well let see. In hiding pretty much. :mex: I've missed you guys tons but with the lifestyle change that was forced on me, a little to personal to talk about in a public forum, I doing good.

1. Leaved through H1N1. :lol: Not tested for it so let's just call it the flu. My oncologist wasn't taking any chances.

2. Just got a call from a plastic surgery to get a consultation for reconstructive surgery. :whoop: new tatas. the consultation is on my birthday. OK :lol: but I don't care.

3. Did this October 10th. This was part of my team. The Pink Paddlers had a overflow boat that I was on and we KICK THEIR AZZ. We got first place and they voted that the trophy go to me. I think I cried all day.

Training for this competition was killer. I knew I was going to have a cardiac arrest at any moment.

( Save Second Base)

4. I've lost 5 pound. Who cares. :DDRrocks:

5. Having a 3 house yard sale this weekend. I don't have much. Just some BMX pants, a canopy, books, and a couple of old socks. But hell why not. I might make enough to buy an 18 pack.

6. I still drink to much.

7. Pat, I still have that half gallon of Crown.

8. Found a couple of New books. The Secret ( not so sure about that on) and Stumbling Toward Enlightenment (Love this one)

9. I love the Halloween Smilies. I have my Halloween Lights up

10. I still can't type, I'm still a smartazz, I my true friends still love me just like I am. :pics: the rest of them.

11. Put a new battery in my truck

12. Had a couple of weeks of random Rhino King sightings. (stop looking a my beer and make your kid behave.) j/k on the kid thing.

DDR was always the highlight of my day (most of the time). :beercheers:

ie: skys, go back and do spell check and proof read. :pics: yeah right

Glad to hear from you. hope things are ok maybe not great? But getting better?

Check it out. More good news just came. I got the refi. on my house. Payment goes down about 150.00 a month and 5.5% APR. :beercheers: Loggin into DDR must just bring good Karma Thanks Steve for the mail. You got me started.

DDR had ben missing one of its characters so i was just checking in. glad its a good day for you!

We'll have a cocktail when the deed is done. Come down this weekend and check out the yard sell stuff, you might find something you can not live without. Got a Giant bottle of Sippin' Whiskey. :beercheers:

I guess it turn into a 5 house year sale.

Lets see :mex: .....year sell or Dumont, year sell or Dumont?????

sorry to miss it but Bob and I are headed to dumont for the weekend to check out out rails. :pics: He did a major motor rebulid. Then back to Dumont for Halloween :whoop: for Harley and me! :hatdance:

See Ya!! :DDRrocks:

Edited by SANDAWG

HEY DESERT whats up, im still around too.

glad your still surviving, hope all is well or getting well.

last year you are the one that got me to come back on here. dont know if ya know that or not.

pat and bob told me that you were wandering where i was. so i decided to get back on here. :P

im glad i did there are alot of way cool peeps on here. :blink:

take care see ya soon. :dunno: