Group Photo?

bp-guy

I think I will be on the road headed home by the time the meet and greet is under way. So i was thinking..... We should have a big group photo of DDR. The South Pole is a great spot for the camera people to get up on the rocks and shoot a few pics of everyone.

Maybe we could get all the rails in one spot and have all the sxs, motorcycles and quads filtered around them or something like that.

Does this sound like a doo-able idea? And hows 2pm Friday for everyone?

I would hope they are already there by Friday. Since Sunday is the end of the Holiday weekend.

Getting people to stand still is no big deal, I just would like to try a group photo regardless if everyone is looking or just chatting away. I bet we could get alot more than 200 there.

Edited by bp-guy

I am in.......hey do I need my green card since tim would be there taking the picture :laughoff::laughoff: :mischevious:

oooo :poop: i didn't think about that :mex: ...i think my :mex: group can't make it.... :lol::laughoff:

we will all bring our green card... :laughoff::lol::ninja:

I promise I won't deport any of you if you show..lol

Just bring me a beer and its all good!

Why not??? It's another good excuse to get off our arses and go for a ride to the South Pole!!

Sounds good to me!!! :mischevious: :laughoff::laughoff:

Just to make it easy on you I will wear my BP hat so you can avoid me if your afraid of being deported. lol

or not, I'm afraid :laughoff:

:laughoff: hey maybe you know of a good coyote if need one :ninja::laughoff::laughoff: :mischevious:

Edited by elpato