December 9,10,11th

JoeDuner

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking ddr windshield strip stickers would be most excelent.....do those exsist???????????I'll do some ddr pimping with my rig.....CP

My girl, duniemonkie, thought the same thing. I'll put em on the list. :grin: I'm not sure if the old english font will fit right on the top of a windshield. I'll have my sticker guy do some experimenting w/ diff fonts first.

im probably not going to make it... the future ex wife decided she would like to get moved to her aunts house this weekend... so it looks like im moving tomorrow and helping her move on saturday... then she packs the rest of the junk and i take it all to storage next weekend...

im probably not going to make it... the future ex wife decided she would like to get moved to her aunts house this weekend... so it looks like im moving tomorrow and helping her move on saturday... then she packs the rest of the junk and i take it all to storage next weekend...

Fk that Nick. You're too nice. She's leaving you and you're helping HER? I'd say :thumb: I'm going duning! :grin:

Its not a I hate you type divorce... Plus who else is she going to get to help her... she aint got no friends... so ill help her then once this is all done... she can fix her own sh*t... cuz i have a feeling im going to be called upon to do halfshafts and shocks and struts on her car soon... YUCK

Nick, not to get off topic and I don't know u........but bro, don't be to nice. Please what ever u do don't be at her beck and call. I just went through a divorce 3 months ago. Mine tried to suck me dry emotionally, physically and financially...All she is to me now is the mother of my daughter. I don't mean to bash women....but they are either with us or not. None of this have your cake and eat it too sht. Mine kicked me out on a Monday and practically had her boyfriend, btw, which she said she didn't have, practically move in that Thursday. The good thing is though the"D" happens quickly out here. It was 23 days from the day she asked me to leave untill the judge signed the papers. Bro, just stay strong. Deal with all the emotions you are going through. You will feel better be4 u know it. This is why we have good friends and make new good friends. Lean on them they will help you!!!!Stay cool...

Camp location for this weekend:

Don called me tonight (Thurs 8-9 pm) and told me where he set up camp for this weekend. Look for us along w/ the DDR banner on Steveo's toyhauler. We'll be in the area of the X on the map. :thumb: Everyone on DDR is invited! :grin:

post-3-1134117391_thumb.jpg

Camp location for this weekend:

Don called me tonight (Thurs 8-9 pm) and told me where he set up camp for this weekend. Look for us along w/ the DDR banner on Steveo's toyhauler. We'll be in the area of the X on the map. :laughoff: Everyone on DDR is invited! :grin:

post-3-1134117391_thumb.jpg

Maybe I'll bring the Civic with the trailer so my lame a$$ can get stuck again way out in BFE!!! :thumb:

Crap. I can't make it guys. My boy has a deep thigh contusion from flying over the handlebars and just getting off of the crutches doesn't feel strong enough for a weekend at the dunes.

And I got a phone call this morning from a nephew I haven't seen in three years and just got stationed in San Diego this week and is coming up tonight. Gotta treat him right.

School breaks Friday the 16th so we are without fail coming up for four or five days the first week of Christmas break and then probably right before New Years.

See ya'll then. Sorry.