December 9,10,11th

JoeDuner

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother Tim will be coming out with his new car also. Here is a picture of his car.

post-23-1133673151_thumb.jpg

Cant wait to put the Smack Down on a few of those "1000 Glamis Horsepower" ###### LS1 cars. Just Kidding! this thing just has a wimpy little 6 cylinder in it. Maybe someday I can afford 2 more cylinders :grin: By the way. I will be in a white denali towing a 25ft attitude trailer. The denali has a Original Pimp decal on the back window. Will be camped with my two bros Don and Joe

Original Pimp :finger:

Welcome to DDR, ORIGINALPIMP! :grin:

Sweet car you picked up. Can't wait to check it out next weekend. :finger: I'm sure we'll find you guys ok. Your gonna be camped in that spot we picked out on the map right? Somewhere in the middle between the 2 finger dunes, or up against the finger? Lemme know. :grin:

Well as far as I know right now there will be my Pace arrow motorhome and flatbed trailer,Joe's lifted White chevy2500 4X4 truck and 30' toyhauler and Tim's(originalpimp)white Yukon denali with a 26' toyhauler. We shouldn't be hard to find. Anybody that comes out is welcome to camp with us.

You guys might be embarassed to have a tent pitched amongst all those pretty Toy Haulers! :grin:

We're kinda low budget, water and MRE's for the trip, those Bombs are expensive. :grin:

Well either way, your welcome over with us if you'd like. Me or my toyhauler is by NO MEANS the opposite of low budget. :finger: I'm not gonna be embarrassed by a tent. Dumont aint a fashion show to me.

You guys might be embarassed to have a tent pitched amongst all those pretty Toy Haulers! :grin:

We're kinda low budget, water and MRE's for the trip, those Bombs are expensive. :grin:

we used to tent it before i got the old motor home. i was never embarassed. just a bit cold and dirty sometimes. still had just as much fun and it was alot cheaper without paying for all that gas. :finger:

DDR head count for this weekend:

So there's Don29palms, Joe, originalpimp, aceisback, wingnut, me, steveo, paulypaul, Wes ( I forgot his screen name), tacomama, VegasJones, sanddunesaddict, sandYFZ, ISBB? (maybe), superdave, HI Turtle, rcjunky3? Anyone else that I missed?

since my boss is on another big gay cruise with his boyfriend all week, i think im going to leave a little early from work and get out to the dunes friday night. i guess dunefreak and most of the people i usually go with arent coming till saturday morning. what should i look for when i pull in friday? i will have an old pace arrow and a red siverado with a red cap on it pulling a trailer with 3 quads on it. i dont have any firewood but can round some up if needed. :D

Edited by superdave

yeah i will be there with my wife and kids and my neighbor with his family possibly a co worker with his son just for saturday. i should be there by 9am my kids are looking forward to toastin up some marshmallows that night :beerpint: whats everyones favorite beverage of course i know its beer, i will bring some for everyone to share.

by the way anybody going to have ddr stickers available this weekend for purchase

I'll bring some. :laughoff: Any particular size/ color you want?

As far as the beer, Bud Select/ BudLight/ Budweiser, whatever. We usually bring more than enough though :beerpint: .

Superdave, just read the previous posts for what to look for. Don and Joe will we there first and they both described there rigs in a few posts back. :coocoo:

no not any particular color or size i like the coin style you had posted. the only thing is i want to make sure it stands out on my bike just because it is black plastic so as long as you can see it its cool with me. the others are white and 2 blue

no not any particular color or size i like the coin style you had posted. the only thing is i want to make sure it stands out on my bike just because it is black plastic so as long as you can see it its cool with me. the others are white and 2 blue

I have a whole bunch of the coin style stickers. Blue and black, They should stand out no problem no matter what color bike. I am working on hopefully getting some more vinyl cut stickers made before the weekend . :grin: I'll bring whatever I have regardless. I'll bring the DDR shirts too if you or anybody wants one. (only have XL left for now though :( )