December 9,10,11th

JoeDuner

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might see if I can make it at least for that Saturday (10th) to at least come and hang out. :rockon:

I'm still crippled :drinkbeer: , but I can still drink the hell out of some beer! :flipoff::rockwoot:

Anyone interested in giving a cripple a few rides around the dunes in their rail? pllllllllleeease :thumb:

I might see if I can make it at least for that Saturday (10th) to at least come and hang out. :rockon:

I'm still crippled :drinkbeer: , but I can still drink the hell out of some beer! :flipoff::rockwoot:

Anyone interested in giving a cripple a few rides around the dunes in their rail? pllllllllleeease :thumb:

Not a problem.

Plan on hittin' it the 10th and 11th. Was coming up this weekend since the kids are out of school on Monday but my son got in trouble so no play for him (or me :rockon: ). Would've been a nice three day trip though.

It'll be nice to put faces to some of these names, especially some of you guys trickling over from the Bomb forums.

See ya there.

I'll probably be out. Only have my quad to cruise around on. Where you guys normally camp? I'll be in a grey Santek toyhauler...usually to the right before the first finger by cell phone hill area.

We camp right before the last finger dune.

aerial_pic_ofdirections.jpg

we might be heading out on that saturday. i missed the ride on t-day one of my friends banshee lost a piston in the bowl so we left early. we just took out the family yesterday and boy were the dunes sweet, so smooth. only 2 other people out there camping so the kids were able to go free. now they want to go back again so it looks like the 10th is another family day.