Dead Spaceman & Dumont Alien Chicks

FE135

I was playing taxi service earlier this week for a small film crew doing a music video/short story. It was interesting to see the behind the scenes workings of making movies. Lots of work and long hours. They were good sports about letting me take pictures. I don't know the whole story behind the video since they need to go to the coast to finish. I was able to surmise that this girl crash lands on another planet. The spaceman she is dragging around is her alter ego something metaphor something......... Did I mention I took pictures??

Here:

p855906500-4.jpg

p123152128-4.jpg

p1035025574-4.jpg

p544337823-4.jpg

p586828657-4.jpg

p258059960-4.jpg

p1044123524-4.jpg

The rest are HERE.

Damn that looks like some wet, heavy sand. Would've made for some fast riding.

So keep us posted when this video comes out... looks to be strange. Who's the artist???

Awesome set of pics by the way. Diggin' those night shots.

Edited by aceisback

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Need to resurrect this thread with an update. They released the video. Has a lot more of Dumont in it than I thought! Not my flavor of music but a cool video. Here is a link: "Desert"

Cool video. Music a little strange but kinda cool. Would have been cool to pop off the top of the dune and see the ocean as it was in the end of the video.