BUSA OR R1 QUAD

BIG GUNS

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep its all fun and the 1000 bomber is a nice quad to build . and bring that nos one out and this time there will be no more sand bagging lol

There you go again??!!?? SAND BAGGING??!!??!! lol,,lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,surrrrre you were,,,,,,

Hey Big guns,

I'm just gonna finish the NOS system on the Blue bike thats for sale,, at NO extra Price increase,I'll get a good tune on it,,, then throw some smack down on old turbo bruce here and you'll really see what our bikes can do....

Just in case bruce and I don't line up I'll get some Videos with Radar speeds ,,off and on the NOS..

Bruce, Just don't bring your feelings to the race,,,,,,, they may get hurt :beercheers: lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry I couldn't help myself :D

My Best Bud

Your toys includes a 10 mil banshee.Why do you want to buy something slower??? :atc:

Maybe he wants to do more than just sit at the hill all day.. Take his Quad for a dune ride and beat up on v8 sand cars Or maybe be able to actually ride his quad to the hill,, and still beat up on 95% of the banshees out there????

Just a thought

Bud

Your toys includes a 10 mil banshee.Why do you want to buy something slower??? :atc:

I HAD BANSHEES FOR YEARS NOW AND NO COMPLAINTS HERE BUT THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT A BUSA OR R1 QUAD THAT ATTRACTS ME :beercheers: LOVE THAT SOUND

MY BAD, I WAS ASKING BUD=QUADROCKETS

Yes,, Have you been to our web site? I'm no computer wiz.., My daughter pretty much takes care of the computer stuff. She's planing her wedding and she just bought a house so she is pretty busy. I'll see if I can work it out..

Bud

There you go again??!!?? SAND BAGGING??!!??!! lol,,lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,surrrrre you were,,,,,,

Hey Big guns,

I'm just gonna finish the NOS system on the Blue bike thats for sale,, at NO extra Price increase,I'll get a good tune on it,,, then throw some smack down on old turbo bruce here and you'll really see what our bikes can do....

Just in case bruce and I don't line up I'll get some Videos with Radar speeds ,,off and on the NOS..

Bruce, Just don't bring your feelings to the race,,,,,,, they may get hurt :pissed: lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry I couldn't help myself :D

My Best Bud

no worries the only thing iam bring to the hill will be a hand full of whoop a$$ hehehe. and to make this race easier i just put on a mirror so i can see you but you will have to help with the bike lengthes your behind i cant see that far back :rzr: this will be fun . and if any one is looking for a full drag one my turbo one is for sale $9500 this bike dos 90 + mph with a 290 lb rider banshee hill and starting at the starting hump

no worries the only thing iam bring to the hill will be a hand full of whoop a$$ hehehe. and to make this race easier i just put on a mirror so i can see you but you will have to help with the bike lengthes your behind i cant see that far back :pissed: this will be fun . and if any one is looking for a full drag one my turbo one is for sale $9500 this bike dos 90 + mph with a 290 lb rider banshee hill and starting at the starting hump

LOL lol,,lol Bruce your cracking me up dude!!!! It's cool we can talk trash and NOT let it get personal. Your good people!!,,

so,,,,,90mph,????,,,290lb rider???? Just a little jenny craig and your bike will do 150mph,,lol

Bud

LOL lol,,lol Bruce your cracking me up dude!!!! It's cool we can talk trash and NOT let it get personal. Your good people!!,,

so,,,,,90mph,????,,,290lb rider???? Just a little jenny craig and your bike will do 150mph,,lol

Bud

yep but much easyer to turn the boost up . it would be nice to find a rider but every one that has road it it is one time and there scared the bike is a hand full. and the last time it was on a rador gun was at a 4 stroke war race and it was 90 mph and i won the shooters class . ps we can be friends and all but your still getting the strapping on the hill :pissed: hehehehe

yep but much easyer to turn the boost up . it would be nice to find a rider but every one that has road it it is one time and there scared the bike is a hand full. and the last time it was on a rador gun was at a 4 stroke war race and it was 90 mph and i won the shooters class . ps we can be friends and all but your still getting the strapping on the hill :pissed: hehehehe

Ill ride it im sure the bike is a handful but i dont think that it would be much harder to handle than our quads. :rzr:

BIG GUNS,,,,TURBO BRUCE;

Well almost got the NOS system completed on the blue bike. Not much to do really. Bike was already set up with a dry shot.

I NEVER use a dry shot system alone. I normaly use a custom engine management Box built by Boondockers. It allows me to change the injector pulse when we're on the button and( ALOT of other features.) that's how I get the additional fuel. It's a bit pricey though and I can only get about a 25-30 hp with stock injector. I can get bigger injectors but that's even more money!!. So this one is getting an 40 hp wet system. 100 octane unleaded from any 76 gas station( to be safe).

Now at a 30 hp shot,,,, 91 pump gas is fine.

Our "06" Gsxr1000 engine puts out 150-160 hp, STOCK!!, ((depending on who you talk to)) So with the NOS we'll be at 190-200hp. We'll be running a little different tire as well.. same gearing..

Arming switch on the dash..Micro switch at the throttle so no button. NOS comes on at full throttle. Trust me you will need all 4 fingers and thumb hanging on when it hits... That should be enough to get us real close to ya.. Bruce. (fingers crossed ) Going to be interesting fo sure!! :surrender:

Then we'll go for a dune ride!!! OUR bikes really handle well in the dunes!!!

OH ya??, sorry,, I forgot??? Bruce won't be able to make that ride.

Just the facts,,, just the facts... :D

Bud

Bruce tell us details, whats YA gonna bring?,, HP ? boost?, NOS? FUEL? etc.

Edited by Quadrockets

Is all of this taking place on Grudge Race Friday? While they're grooming Banshee? We're rolling in Thursday and I'm not sitting at the hill all day Saturday when I can be out DUNING, but I would swing by to see a race with this much build up.

More hype than Danica coming to NASCAR going on right here.

If Bud takes the For Sale signs off he'll pick up an extra horsepower or two!

See ya'll there.

Is all of this taking place on Grudge Race Friday? While they're grooming Banshee? We're rolling in Thursday and I'm not sitting at the hill all day Saturday when I can be out DUNING, but I would swing by to see a race with this much build up.

More hype than Danica coming to NASCAR going on right here.

If Bud takes the For Sale signs off he'll pick up an extra horsepower or two!

See ya'll there.

Hey Vic How you dooin!!?? Been a while dude?? I miss the days when Gregg "Supersonic" and I used to talk trash. You get the few e-mails I send ya? Don't know about Grudge Fri??? What Fri? Date??

I'm planning on being at Dumont Last week/ WEEKEND in Feb. Curtis" Majorecho" and some Utah boys are coming down. YOU GOTTA PLAN TO BE THERE DUDE!! Hope Bruce here shows up??!!?? lol. I may Make it out Presidents as well.. The sign stays on!! I NEED THE CASH!!!!! I'll give Bruce a hp break. lol

Bud.

THIS Friday! Race 3 of the FourStrokeChallengeSeries, Rumble in the Desert. The day before the races is set aside for grudge racing and usually the hill is kept nice and smooth of test and tune.

I do get your e-mails so keep me posted on Curtis and them coming down. Last I rode with him was DS Days at Little Sahara. Nice little car he has now, and quite a story that goes with it. Some of the Utah crowd along with some NorCal guys are coming down to Glamis the 28th and staying through the 1st of Feb. I'll make the Pres Day trip too.

Sorry to hijack your post.

THIS Friday! Race 3 of the FourStrokeChallengeSeries, Rumble in the Desert. The day before the races is set aside for grudge racing and usually the hill is kept nice and smooth of test and tune.

I do get your e-mails so keep me posted on Curtis and them coming down. Last I rode with him was DS Days at Little Sahara. Nice little car he has now, and quite a story that goes with it. Some of the Utah crowd along with some NorCal guys are coming down to Glamis the 28th and staying through the 1st of Feb. I'll make the Pres Day trip too.

Sorry to hijack your post.

NO WORRIES!! good to hear from ya!! Ya Curtis did pick a winner!! I believe all is OK now though... This Fri is out for me :atv: I gotta pick my dune trips carefully these days.

I need 1 stupid jet to complete the Blue Bikes Nos system :ban-split: ordered it today .. I'll be heading out shortly after it arrives for some fine tuning,,,,Video, radar numbers as well.. stay tuned..

Vic ,, You gonna be at dumont Presidents?? That's Mid Feb... Curtis and the utah boys will be down the END of feb.. Last weekend..

Ride safe and I'll keep ya posted

Bud

Did I hear something shaking???? OH it's bruce hiding in the closet.. lol Where are ya Bruce??? Gotta build the hype/intrest up!!! Maybe we'll get a bike or two sold!!!!

NO WORRIES!! good to hear from ya!! Ya Curtis did pick a winner!! I believe all is OK now though... This Fri is out for me :atv: I gotta pick my dune trips carefully these days.

I need 1 stupid jet to complete the Blue Bikes Nos system :ban-split: ordered it today .. I'll be heading out shortly after it arrives for some fine tuning,,,,Video, radar numbers as well.. stay tuned..

Vic ,, You gonna be at dumont Presidents?? That's Mid Feb... Curtis and the utah boys will be down the END of feb.. Last weekend..

Ride safe and I'll keep ya posted

Bud

Did I hear something shaking???? OH it's bruce hiding in the closet.. lol Where are ya Bruce??? Gotta build the hype/intrest up!!! Maybe we'll get a bike or two sold!!!!

iam planing for being there on priz weekend to hand the smack downs out how many do you need ???? hehehe and then i will go out for that dune ride my bike is like riding a long love seat just the facts just the facts o yah you better order a turbo some nitro and a blower if you want to play with the big dogz little pup lol just the facts

iam planing for being there on priz weekend to hand the smack downs out how many do you need ???? hehehe and then i will go out for that dune ride my bike is like riding a long love seat just the facts just the facts o yah you better order a turbo some nitro and a blower if you want to play with the big dogz little pup lol just the facts

[/quote

LOL lol lol lol LMAO!!! CAREFULL! CAREFULL!! lol.. You may be eatin them mighty big words. :atv: Remember the bigger they are ,the harder they fall!!! I can't wait to see the look on your face right after we line up.. Kind of like this :thumb: Gotta make it 2 out of 3 races. I want to saver that look on your face. :P

WE'LL BE THERE FOR SURE NOW!!!

So what's you bringin?? Tale of the tape, as it were,,, I told the folks here our performance package?!?!?

Tell us about your Bike!!!

BUD