BUSA OR R1 QUAD

BIG GUNS

Have you even seen the bikes run??? I think just as fast is a perfect way to put it ok so we are not going to beat the banshees that are 650 stroker 10 mil or whatever you build them too running on alcohol. But on a totally stock 1000 motor will beat 95% of the people out there 4 strokes or the slower banshees and we would give the totaly wacked out banshees i bet a good run for there money with our nos.

Have you ever riddin a fast quad in the dunes like the like your banshee or a streetbike?? i bet you have not because your banshee would break with its 250lb total weight and the fuel would cost too much. :laughing:

If we wanted to be a competitive racer we would have a bike that would beat any banshee but that is not what we want, and why buy 2 bikes when you can just have one? IM not trashing the banshees either i think they are awesome super fast bikes that preform well at what they are built for.

Yes I've seen alot of sbpwrd bikes run.. alot. And "just as fast" isn't the perfect way to describe them. Sorry. It doesn't take a 10 mil to outrun you either, a well built 4mill will do the trick. And that's only a mid 400cc motor. Explain a 450cc beating your 1000cc motor? Yeah you might beat 95% of the bikes out there.. but only 10% of the drag bikes. And you won't give the "wacked" out banshee's a good run on your nos... you relize the "wacked" out banshee's hit the mph seen in those videos in about 3/4 of the distance. We run a shorter and steeper side of the hill and run mid 80's. That's the problem with street bike motors.. once they finnally get up to speed, the race is already over :P

I'd like to see this bike that would beat any banshee... please build it. :D

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as fast? lmao. What I really find funny is that you say you want the best all around bike.. So basically your gonna go to the hill and get spanked by the drag banshee's but beat the 4 strokes and slower banshee's and then go for a dune run and really not dune as well as a stock raptor. Best of both worlds or just kinda good at both? You want to drag race and be competitive...build a banshee, wanna go duning? Buy a raptor. I'm not trashing the street bike guys I would love to have one, but "just as fast" isn't really the right way to explain them.

lol,,olllollllololll "Hey now" I knew my last post would stir things up??!?!? lol :laughing:

UNDERTOW: What Quad you runnin??? Specs.?? Got a picture? would love to see it.. You Know,,, all this talk is a matter of opinion. YES !!! We feel ( our opinion) The Ds650/Gsxr1000 conversion is the BEST combo for a Quad that can run with the big boys in the dunes, 4-5 feet drop offs, hit the woops 50mph, pretty smooth ride, Balance and handling, ETC,, ( WAY BETTER RIDE/HANDLING THAN ANY STOCK QUAD!!!) AND be VERY COMPETITIVE against the Shees. :D Now our stock 1000 will run 80mph up banshee hill ALL DAY LONG!! Alot of banshees will too, soooo" just as fast works"!! WE KNOW THERE ARE FASTER SHEES!!! but can those guys run the dunes behind Kurt??? Now how many Shees hit the low 90mph range??? Our experience,,,,not many,,, We do,,, on the Button. ( Yes the NOS bottle Was on the Blue bike for all to see, always has been)

Truely,,,If anyone wants to be" KING OF THE HILL" I know where to get a top fuel Busa engine?,( Not really a Busa anymore) The old saying "HOW FAST CAN YOU AFFORD TO GO"

Hey Kurt!! Remember the Banshee we had!!! That thing was about as fun as it gets!!!

:laughing: lol,, who makes these little cartoons anyway?!?!?

Yes I've seen alot of sbpwrd bikes run.. alot. And "just as fast" isn't the perfect way to describe them. Sorry. It doesn't take a 10 mil to outrun you either, a well built 4mill will do the trick. And that's only a mid 400cc motor. Explain a 450cc beating your 1000cc motor? Yeah you might beat 95% of the bikes out there.. but only 10% of the drag bikes. And you won't give the "wacked" out banshee's a good run on your nos... you relize the "wacked" out banshee's hit the mph seen in those videos in about 3/4 of the distance. We run a shorter and steeper side of the hill and run mid 80's. That's the problem with street bike motors.. once they finnally get up to speed, the race is already over :P

You hear about "Hillbilly"??? It's been done!!! How about Gregg at Supersonictoys??!!?? Also,,, Power to weight my friend,,, power to weight.! Bring us ANY 450 cc quad that weighs the same,,, what would happen then???? You do have a point though. Our 1000s beat the Busas all the time. why?? WE ARE LIGHTER! More RPMs, Quicker/faster tire rotation. etc. Banshees too are lighter ,Quicker, get up to speed faster, NO ARGUMENT,,,, P/W ratio,,,RPMs

We did a little experiment, 170lb rider on our Green 1000 and a 170lb rider on my buddys Busa The 1000 wins. Video on our web site. Then a 250lb rider the Green 1000 ,,170 lb rider on the Busa,,,,,,,,, Busa wins!!

then 250lb rider on the Busa 170lb rider on the green 1000 ,,,,,,1000 wins,,,,, BUT,,,, race was just as close as with 2 170lb riders TQ vs HP vs RPM!!!

remember we are DUNERS/ hillshooters , ,,,duners first,, best((((((( ALL AROUND!!!!! ))))))) performance!!,Bring us any Quad that can dune with kurt and then run 80mph ( 90 on NOS) up the hill ??!!?/ Where is it?? where??? lol :laughing: this is just fun!!!!

Do(((( MOST))) drag shees run 90 mph?? Up Shee hill??? according to you 90% do and would beat our 90mph ?? Is that right?? :laughing: I think this is my favorite cartoon!!

Edited by Quadrockets

lol,,olllollllololll "Hey now" I knew my last post would stir things up??!?!? lol :laughing:

UNDERTOW: What Quad you runnin??? Specs.?? Got a picture? would love to see it.. You Know,,, all this talk is a matter of opinion. YES !!! We feel ( our opinion) The Ds650/Gsxr1000 conversion is the BEST combo for a Quad that can run with the big boys in the dunes, 4-5 feet drop offs, hit the woops 50mph, pretty smooth ride, Balance and handling, ETC,, ( WAY BETTER RIDE/HANDLING THAN ANY STOCK QUAD!!!) AND be VERY COMPETITIVE against the Shees. :D Now our stock 1000 will run 80mph up banshee hill ALL DAY LONG!! Alot of banshees will too, soooo" just as fast works"!! WE KNOW THERE ARE FASTER SHEES!!! but can those guys run the dunes behind Kurt??? Now how many Shees hit the low 90mph range??? Our experience,,,,not many,,, We do,,, on the Button. ( Yes the NOS bottle Was on the Blue bike for all to see, always has been)

Truely,,,If anyone wants to be" KING OF THE HILL" I know where to get a top fuel Busa engine?,( Not really a Busa anymore) The old saying "HOW FAST CAN YOU AFFORD TO GO"

Hey Kurt!! Remember the Banshee we had!!! That thing was about as fun as it gets!!!

:laughoff: lol,, who makes these little cartoons anyway?!?!?

I just hope everybody shows up this should be good racing! cant wait!!!!!! :assblast::laughing:

Edited by livetodrag

:assblast:

If you don't have a turbo and a big nos bottle hanging form your bike then you probably wouldn't get many takers..not worth the effort. :D

Run the right side? Try riding something that fast through the woops and you'd know why. I don't have a death wish.

Somebody yelled stay off our side? really? Sounds like an a-hole.. have never heard that before. But maybe he didn't want you to get run over and hurt :D Almost all the drag guys are cool so the :flipoff: worries probably were not needed.. unless you were refering to the hill.

You and Bruce should come and try to kick some banshee a$$... You'll get a few but most will send you back to the right side of the hill. :laughing: Drag racing is fun, almost as much fun as arguing/talking about it on the internet. :laughing:

no i do whoop on the banshees i dont have to try i have done it.... do you have something to race or only :laughoff:

you better have bigger then a 10 mill or your going to playing follow the leader :laughing::laughing::yiah:

you better have bigger then a 10 mill or your going to playing follow the leader :laughing::laughing::yiah:

Lol... you really want to know? it's more fun when you still think your bike is faster. I described my bike in another thread once and you stopped talking. Keep digging your hole! :D

Lol... you really want to know? it's more fun when you still think your bike is faster. I described my bike in another thread once and you stopped talking. Keep digging your hole! :D

Undertow: You and bruce here old buddys? sounds like you 2 have had this conversation before..

SO DO I HEAR ANOTHER GRUDGE MATCH??? YOU GOING TO BE THERE ???

We'll just watch you two race and take on the winner, no sence wasting our time :laughing:

Ok ,,,come on under,,,,,,,,,tell us what ya got???

I'll be pullin for Bruce,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Hey,, he's a 4 stroke!!!

:laughing: Ya, this IS my favorite cartoon

:laughoff: then again??

stopped talking?????? i never stop talking the only holes iam digging will be the tracs your following :laughing: i dont care what bike you have i will race you i win alot and lose some times but its all fun :laughing:

This looks like it will be fun. Someones ego will be hurting for sure. It seems like this thread should be moved to ATV talk. Not much selling going on here. :laughing::laughing:

I agree but its got me thinking about selling my :atc: and buying a great duner and a racer that is as fast as a banshee.

Do these quads come with lights????? LOL

ummm, do ya know who you are talking to? :ninja::headbang1:;)

a fellow duner that may or may not have some thing fast who want to race. ????? and i said if i started way back were that other quads started from i would go 100+++ but i did do 90 mph at banshee hill at a 4 stroke war. but broke that motor just put in dif motor but it will run just as good

a fellow duner that may or may not have some thing fast who want to race. ????? and i said if i started way back were that other quads started from i would go 100+++ but i did do 90 mph at banshee hill at a 4 stroke war. but broke that motor just put in dif motor but it will run just as good

Going that speed must be :ninja:

Have you ever lost a race?? Who???

Sorry Quadrocket I think you should stay home I don't see you beating him. :headbang1:

Maybe the banshees will have to find a new hill or rename it Bruce Hill.

Hey??!!?/ I can understand moving this thread but how come I can;t read the complete past or the current posts?? Just the first line??

Not sure what you mean, Bud. 1st line? You mean 1st page? :ninja: They're all there for me. :headbang1:

Go to options (top right) and make sure display mode is set to normal.

This should be a good match and my brother and I will be there for sure.

I've talked to QuadRockets and camped with Bruce so let's see the sparks fly!

Handing out a banshee smack downs would be even better... put me down for a seat =)

Going that speed must be :ninja:

Have you ever lost a race?? Who???

Sorry Quadrocket I think you should stay home I don't see you beating him. :broke:

Maybe the banshees will have to find a new hill or rename it Bruce Hill.

STAY HOME!!!! :blink: The way I see it ,, we win either way. Our bikes are duners , NOT slamed, stretched draggers!! Everyone says bruce will take us. But Even Bruce said he won't kill us. Going to be a big feather in our cap,,, CLOSER race than everyone expects.

THIS WILL BE THE FIRST POST AFTER WE RACE: ""A Full Dune Quad that can run right up there with The Turbo Monster""!!!!??? WOW!! He may win ,,NOT by much,,,We'll take that!!! :think: