70 BUILD

OGP

haha, we were just sayin that on saturday. nobody's gonna want to get them dirty lol.

i am down to mess mine up, i built it with the intention to ride it, its gonna get beat up a bit, so its part of the game! honestly if i had "restored" it i may be a little less likely to beat it up, but since mine is a goofy "theme" bike, it wont break my heart if it gets some "character marks"!

but there is gonna have to be some down time prior to judging to get it all purdy again though! :MBdance:

looks like i am gonna be sending my next 70 to painter joe though, damn those things are nice! hey tim i noticed you were gettin 3 sets of risers, and whip mounts from randy, but your only showin 2 70's, are you bring out 2 show bike and 1 go bike?! lol

haha, we were just sayin that on saturday. nobody's gonna want to get them dirty lol.

i am down to mess mine up, i built it with the intention to ride it, its gonna get beat up a bit, so its part of the game! honestly if i had "restored" it i may be a little less likely to beat it up, but since mine is a goofy "theme" bike, it wont break my heart if it gets some "character marks"!

but there is gonna have to be some down time prior to judging to get it all purdy again though! :MBdance:

looks like i am gonna be sending my next 70 to painter joe though, damn those things are nice! hey tim i noticed you were gettin 3 sets of risers, and whip mounts from randy, but your only showin 2 70's, are you bring out 2 show bike and 1 go bike?! lol

I got no problem gettin mine dirty lol

Sick Paint Jobs Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited to see more Painted 70's coming around, the group pic should look SICK with all the Bling!

P.S. I think I recognize that orange seat? LOL!

post-195-1263252301_thumb.jpg

Edited by TCS T

Sick Paint Jobs Tim!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited to see more Painted 70's coming around, the group pic should look SICK with all the Bling!

P.S. I think I recognize that orange seat? LOL!

post-195-1263252301_thumb.jpg

yep same orange seat. Do you still have the handle bar pad to match the seat? Ill buy it from you if you do.

but there is gonna have to be some down time prior to judging to get it all purdy again though! :ban-split:

I should have the 2 pretty bikes out there and one stocker to beat on.

That purple bike is gonna be sweet. / Get some billet bar clamps and grab bar on that baby like these!!!

post-2709-1263720300_thumb.jpg

Painter Joes work is INSANE!!!

Here is the purple one at Pismo / It looks soooo BEAUTIFUL now after you painted it GGEEEEZ!!! WOW that tank and plastics are AWESOME!

post-2709-1263720478_thumb.jpg

:beercheers:

Edited by POULE43

• 2 weeks later...