Toyhauler of my dreams!

SandBox_Kid

Holy crap do they tow that with a regular truck? I wouldn't want to tow it with much less than a medium duty. :laughoff: 11,000 dry and a GVWR of 24,000!! :thumb:

But as for the trailer, that thing is way nice. Santek builts very nice custom units. :dunno: I wonder what they are trying to get for it. :laughoff:

HOLY COW !!!! :idiot::laughoff::idiot: that thing ROCKS!!! not sure what they are asking, but bid is at 20,000 and shows reserve hasnt been met. He has to be asking at least 50 for that thing i would think? would love to have someone from DDR buy that, so I can hang in it. :idiot::thumb::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Pete,

U r going to have to make BIGGER DDR stickers if these guys keep building these HUGE trailers.

That thing is sweet. :thumb:

Wouldn't want to tow it around with my caddy though. I'd need a 5th wheel hitch.

Randog_in_caddy.bmp

Edited by Randog

HOLY COW !!!! :idiot::laughoff::idiot: that thing ROCKS!!! not sure what they are asking, but bid is at 20,000 and shows reserve hasnt been met. He has to be asking at least 50 for that thing i would think? would love to have someone from DDR buy that, so I can hang in it. :idiot::thumb::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

well if i let dave have unlimitted funds he would buy it :slap::think::idiot::idiot:

I SHOULD JUST BUY IT AND RENT SPACE TO YOU GUYS EVERY TIME WE GO OUT :thumb::laughoff:

Why rent space when u can give it out for free!!!!Yes I have been a bed mooch the last few trips!!!!!

hmmmm i dont know about party hard jackie. your getting worse than me hurting yourself. :laughoff: your always bruising yourself. I know, we can wrap you in Charmin, then you wont be able to hurt yourself. Or we could try bubble wrap, yeah that would be funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :idiot::thumb:

hmmmm i dont know about party hard jackie. your getting worse than me hurting yourself. :idiot: your always bruising yourself. I know, we can wrap you in Charmin, then you wont be able to hurt yourself. Or we could try bubble wrap, yeah that would be funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :laughoff::idiot:

:laughoff::laughoff: that sounds like fun :idiot: we will see over labor day :laughoff::thumb:

:idiot::laughoff: that sounds like fun :laughoff: we will see over labor day :idiot::thumb:

Who u kidding. For Jackies b-day at coral, I'm bringing her a wheel chair with a 5 point harness!!!!! That will keep her a lil safe!!!