metalalien Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 Here ya go, I didn't see a trip report thread sorry... This will be in 1080p when youtube is done with it. You have to go to youtube to actually watch it in 1080p. The HD button will give you a choice. Beautiful day, perfect weather.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZyOcpZp0rM <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZyOcpZp0rM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZyOcpZp0rM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZyOcpZp0rM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object> Quote
dunefreak Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 Awesome job as usual, Eric! Thanks for taking the time to put these videos together and post them. Quote
metalalien Posted January 18, 2010 Author Posted January 18, 2010 Awesome job as usual, Eric! Thanks for taking the time to put these videos together and post them. Nah, no problem. I enjoy it. Quote
aceisback Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 You've made perfection the norm Erick. Casey is ready to make "The Beast" King of the Hill down at Glamis! Hopefully the case is the only issue. Quote
metalalien Posted January 18, 2010 Author Posted January 18, 2010 thanks guys, it is also on vimeo if you prefer that, although it will not be in 1080p. (youtube is taking forever) http://www.vimeo.com/8808133 Quote
jr1208 Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 nice video bro,thanks for sharing... im the guy that said on thanksging weekend,on the funnel cakes.... Quote
TeeDuner Posted January 18, 2010 Posted January 18, 2010 Nice vid, was a great weekend. Some insanely fast bikes! Quote
Raptor0206 Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 i guess drag racing is only for dudes under 150lbs lol Quote
aceisback Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 i guess drag racing is only for dudes under 150lbs lol I know what your trying to say and concur for the most part, but they do have a SUMO class for us guys who actually own the bikes. Jockeys are normally hired for obvious reasons but they do let us big boys partake if we choose. Quote
metalalien Posted January 19, 2010 Author Posted January 19, 2010 I rode my own at glamis. I was doing ok until it had a fuel problem. Starting spiting and popping. Didn't do so bad for weighting 297lbs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z71qsx6eeFo Quote
DunerDan Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 Hopefully hell be out at the Regatta to get some of that footage cuz you know its going to be awesome!! Nice vid do you know who won? I wish i was able to go... Quote
dunefreak Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 Hopefully hell be out at the Regatta to get some of that footage cuz you know its going to be awesome!! Nice vid do you know who won? I wish i was able to go... I already asked him if he could. He's gonna try! Quote
DunerDan Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 (edited) shoulda known Pete ur always on top of things!! Edited January 20, 2010 by yfzrider53 Quote
metalalien Posted January 20, 2010 Author Posted January 20, 2010 The very last race in the video was the KOTH deciding race. I think it was Racers Edge. Hopefully I can make it on the 30th. Too early to tell. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.