Presidents Weekend

tsteph6472

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DDR has a meet and greet every major weekend at the south pole.... 2 PM on Saturday!!!

:laughoff:

It's so funny you say that, because the one for New Years sucked. I will not give up hope though. We will be there for Prez Day meet and greet. Hope everyone who can, makes it out. :laughing::laughing:

Pretty bummed im going to miss the dunes this pres day, and every other year as long as I work for the marriage bureau. Sucks that it falls right after valentines day, so mandatory OVERTIME. Look forward to seeing everyones photos. This is the first pres day weekend ive missed since I started going 6 yrs ago. :(

I will be there Pres. weekend from thurs. to tue. It is my first big weekend at the dunes. it should be a great time. then again any time on my quad and away from work is a great time.

welcome to tha site...Pres day is always a good time :dunno:

What happen Pete. How come your only coming out for the day?

Nothing happened. See post #5 (below) :laughoff:

No Prez weekend for me, but probably a Saturday day trip with the car if all goes well. :lol:

I was never planning on going in the first place. I just really enjoy the off weekends and duning hard with just a group of friends so much more latley. We usually have the place to ourselves and it flat out kicks a$$. I like seeing everyone and partying on the big holidays, but I'm kinda over those trips for the rest of the season. So day trip it is for us. :punchline:

i am new to the site but i have been to dumont several times. havent been there on a big weekend yet though so this pres. weekend will be a first for me. cant wait thursday to monday

Welcome to the site! Try and come out to the south pole, 2PM on Sat for the meet & greet. It gives people a chance to put a face to a screen name. :laughoff:

Nothing happened. See post #5 (below) :old:

I was never planning on going in the first place. I just really enjoy the off weekends and duning hard with just a group of friends so much more latley. We usually have the place to ourselves and it flat out kicks a$$. I like seeing everyone and partying on the big holidays, but I'm kinda over those trips for the rest of the season. So day trip it is for us. :beercheers:

I hear that! :old: We might make it out for Pres day....it's still in the air. If we do it'll be the first big weekend for us this season.

Hey Mark, Where do you guys camp? I would like to stop by and do some RZR runs with your crew. :banghead:

This is Mark's wife....

We will be camping a little north of bathroom #9 this time. We're heading out tomorrow. Look for the Raptor trailer and the blue Dodge!

:beercheers:

Smokin Als and staff will be at Vendors Row Were i not sure yet I belive The Pizza Guy will be their also

Thanks Smokin Als SEE ya their

Are you gonna have ribs or do we need to pre order????