Start of project "Ghetto Sled"

TCS T

:broke::think: What are your plans for it?

You know, the usual:

-Airbags laying frame front to back.

-Interior Resto/Upgrades

-Paint and Body

-Repair Electrical System, A/C, window trim, etc....

War said it best......

All my friends know the lowrider.

The low-ride-r is a little higher

low-rid-er, drives a little slower

low-rid-er is a little colder

low-rid-er knows every street yeah

low-rid-er doesnt wanna meet yeah

low-rid-er dont use no gas yeah

low-rid-er dont drive to fast

take a little trip take a little trip take a little trip to see

take a little trip take a little trip take a little trip with me

i wanna see a big a$$ blower stickin thru the hood tubbed in the rear.. and puttin down a cool 1000hp :P

Nah, sorry Nick.

Don't care much for blowers protruding through the hood. All though the next project (70 Chevelle Pro Street Re-do) behind this might make you a lil more excited. See attached.

post-195-1264475297_thumb.jpg

HUH? No comprende? :think:

Nevermind, I looked it up. LOL!

List of Chicano Caló words and expressions - Wikipedia, the free ...Spanish filo means "edge". firme: cool (as in "hip"); good. .... ranfla: car; low-rider car; rifamos: "We rule" Also (to take) a chance; "nos la rifamos" ...

en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_Chicano_Caló_words_and_expressions

Edited by TCS T

Nah, sorry Nick.

Don't care much for blowers protruding through the hood. All though the next project (70 Chevelle Pro Street Re-do) behind this might make you a lil more excited. See attached.

This one needs a built big block and some :think::broke: mods to make it a stealthy street machine that will tear anything apart on the road :D Cant stick a huge blower thru the roof of a chevelle thats like cereal and orange juice they just dont belong together :P

This one needs a built big block and some :think::broke: mods to make it a stealthy street machine that will tear anything apart on the road :D Cant stick a huge blower thru the roof of a chevelle thats like cereal and orange juice they just dont belong together :P

It already has the built big block, as far as "Stealth" not to sure we can get away with that, the wheel tubs and 18" wide rear tires kinda give it away! LOL! Oh and as for sticking a blower "thru the roof" on any vehicle would look rediculous! That's just my .02

Nah, sorry Nick.

now that Chevelle would be a blast to drive, ive always wanted one, the closest i ever came to one was my 72 Cutlas Convertable, and my 72 Skylark. My dream car would be a 63 Lincoln convertable with a twin turbo sleeper motor!

It already has the built big block, as far as "Stealth" not to sure we can get away with that, the wheel tubs and 18" wide rear tires kinda give it away! LOL! Oh and as for sticking a blower "thru the roof" on any vehicle would look rediculous! That's just my .02

my dislexia was kickin in :P

now that Chevelle would be a blast to drive, ive always wanted one, the closest i ever came to one was my 72 Cutlas Convertable, and my 72 Skylark. My dream car would be a 63 Lincoln convertable with a twin turbo sleeper motor!

Ahhh A chevelle!!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry project "Ghetto Sled" has been cancelled. Found too much Bondo for my liking, so I sold it.

If any one knows of a CLEAN, Unmolested 1960-1970 Cadillac Coupe Deville, lemme know.

Hey Cole, I had a 67 Galaxie 500 with a 390 big block in it that I sold 2 years ago. The guy that bought it from me had a PRISTINE 67 Galaxie with a twin turbo 5.0 in it! :beercheers: Total sleeper!