Brought my Go-Pro to work with me

bp-guy

Yesterday I brought my Go-Pro with me and shot a little video. :slap::atv:

It was attached to my quad as I drove along the border. Tonight I will attach it to my helmet and see if it looks any better.

The fence you see on the left of my bike is the actual border fence. At times we ride standing up in areas the we feel people could be up to no good. (i.e.- stringing a piece of wire across the road to take our heads off.)

This week and last week myself and a supervisor are training 6 new riders. It has been fun doing this and we are suppose to train two more classes.

I will post some pics of us later on when after they get certified, we have a cool track we play on to keep our skills in tune.

Thanks for posting. Thanks for protecting. I think its cool you get to ride during work hours. When are they going to get you guys some RZR's?

i think a RZR S would be a great idea.

1 you can ride with 2 people (safer)

2 you wouldnt have to worry about wires across the road as the cage will take care of that.

3 you have a place to throw the SOB's when you catch them on the bed.

4 you can scare the sh*t out of the dude your with lol

BTW are they hiring? :punchline:

Thanks for posting. Thanks for protecting. I think its cool you get to ride during work hours. When are they going to get you guys some RZR's?

I watched a show on ( think it was SPEED channel) called Dangerous Rides. They rode along with the Boarder Patrol at the dunes. One of the areas was a section of tunnel where they used a RZR. interesting to watch.

Cool Video! What are the zip ties by the front bumper for?

I watched a show on ( think it was SPEED channel) called Dangerous Rides. They rode along with the Boarder Patrol at the dunes. One of the areas was a section of tunnel where they used a RZR. interesting to watch.

Some stations have RZR's as well as motorcycles. Our station chose the quads. They are a great tool in the mountains. We can go alot of places the trucks can't.

The zip ties are for the illegals that we catch. I carry two sets of handcuffs but alot of times we catch more than 2 at a time.

Here is the link to the helmet cam. Now you can kinda see what I see as I ride. Definately a fun detail to do at work. Sucks being the trialing rider and sucking dust all day but the rider infront of me is new so I have to observe him.

Oh yeah- I hate wheelies, I suck at them. Jumping on the other hand is a blast! But we don't do that while at work, that would be wrong... :punchline:

Some stations have RZR's as well as motorcycles. Our station chose the quads. They are a great tool in the mountains. We can go alot of places the trucks can't.

The zip ties are for the illegals that we catch. I carry two sets of handcuffs but alot of times we catch more than 2 at a time.

Here is the link to the helmet cam. Now you can kinda see what I see as I ride. Definately a fun detail to do at work. Sucks being the trialing rider and sucking dust all day but the rider infront of me is new so I have to observe him.

Oh yeah- I hate wheelies, I suck at them. Jumping on the other hand is a blast! But we don't do that while at work, that would be wrong... :thumb:

man that view is much better, thanks for shearing

thats funny; i caught the same show last night right after i read this post and watched the video....i agree some RZR S's could come in handy......

thanks for sharing....ones seing the video i think you should wear a face sock so you don't eat to much dust....just an option :beercheers:

I do have a face sock. After each day I have a tan circle where my mouth is from breathing and the dust sticking to it.

Here are some pics I took of the guys on our last day.

post-1872-1265413445_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1265413455_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1265413466_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1265413476_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1265413486_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1265413498_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1265413508_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1265413526_thumb.jpg

post-1872-1265413542_thumb.jpg

Edited by bp-guy