TbonesMalones Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 DRUDGE REPORT BOFA DUMONTDUNERIDERS Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 Dumont Dune Riders Facebook RZR forums Quote
2Extreme Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 craigslist GD.com DDR.com maybe some fleabay too Quote
vegas style Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 ddr craigslist gd.com facebook usatoday woot.com Quote
sincityshooter13 Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 craigslist ddr por.. i mean ebay Quote
sandawg Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 DDR.com Depends.com Viagra.com :freakin_nuts: Quote
randyvw Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 ddr market-ticker.denninger.net patrick.net careful....only go there if you REALLY want to know how things are. Quote
che che DD Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 Facebook.com DDR craigslist LMAO SANDAWG Quote
jr1208 Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 creiglist.com ebay.com sometimes my space.. Quote
Bryan M Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 (edited) DDR Rhinotalk.net Race-dezert.com Nikonians Edited February 9, 2010 by Bryan M Quote
1BADYFZ Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 Dumontduneriders.com TMZ.com Dieselplace.com Quote
jorgeloco Posted February 9, 2010 Posted February 9, 2010 DDR.com Depends.com Viagra.com I am going to add this one to my fev. :mischevious: when it may come in handy after all I am no spring chicken any more Quote
mtwalet Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 (edited) hotdiggitydogslv.com craigslist.com ddr.com Edited February 10, 2010 by mtwalet Quote
dunefreak Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 you guys are all liars. I haven't seen one porn site listed. Or is DDR like porn for most of you sandaholics? :mischevious: Quote
che che DD Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 (edited) you guys are all liars. I haven't seen one porn site listed. Or is DDR like porn for most of you sandaholics? Ok Ok eharmany.match.com and sugardaddys.com :mischevious: better????? lol kidding of course I should clarify Edited February 10, 2010 by che che DD Quote
rushjunkie Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 Ok Ok eharmany.match.com and sugardaddys.com :mischevious: better????? lol kidding of course I should clarify Wait, YOU'RE Charity from sugardaddys.com?!?!? Well , nice to see you here too... :clown: Quote
che che DD Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 Wait, YOU'RE Charity from sugardaddys.com?!?!? Well :mischevious: , nice to see you here too... :clown: (in my best Italian accent) How you doin? Quote
sandawg Posted February 10, 2010 Posted February 10, 2010 I am going to add this one to my fev. :mischevious: when it may come in handy after all I am no spring chicken any more Just remember, if it takes longer than 4 hours to get off that site Go see your doctor!!! His treatment will be Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.