Dune Cruzer Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 ford six liter burnout ha ha that looked like it was being dragged around by a Chevy! Quote
Bound4Dirt Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 ha ha that looked like it was being dragged around by a Chevy! Which year Chevy? The Duramax with the injectors in the head? Quote
dunefreak Posted December 23, 2006 Author Posted December 23, 2006 Which year Chevy? The Duramax with the injectors in the head? you mean under the valve covers? they're ALL in the head. Quote
Bound4Dirt Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 you mean under the valve covers? they're ALL in the head. Yep! I guess it would be a good joke if I said it right Quote
barefoot bob Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 (edited) Yep! I guess it would be a good joke if I said it right hey richard you missed the one at pismo where the dodge handled that duramax !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQVIbJcsUDA&NR or how about the duramax that comes unglued Edited December 23, 2006 by barefoot bob Quote
Richard Cheese Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 hey richard you missed the one at pismo where the dodge handled that duramax !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQVIbJcsUDA&NR or how about the duramax that comes unglued no, didn't miss them.....just didn't pass my selectivity test Quote
Richard Cheese Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 hey richard you missed the one at pismo where the dodge handled that duramax !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQVIbJcsUDA&NR or how about the duramax that comes unglued at least my diesel motor doesn't have a freekin prision named after it....YET Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 I think you mean Supermax, no Duramax Quote
Richard Cheese Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 (edited) I think you mean Supermax, no Duramax supermax???? isnt that a grocery chain, or a tampon???? yes, I drive a 40 grand tampon....but it is brown the brown star tampon don't you mean maximum security??? Edited December 23, 2006 by RICHARDCHEESE Quote
Bound4Dirt Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 no, didn't miss them.....just didn't pass my selectivity test (insert Ford icon) Quote
1320 Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 ive seen a sick liter power joke with 15mi on it and needed an injector pump 1320 that would make my trip to the dunes alot faster you have no sac if dont push it to 60psi j/k i thought i was crazy for pushing 20psi thru a stock 4cyl on junk gas I would but, the reliabilty is better under 60. Some say 64 is safe, some say 70 psi is safe.....but Im still on the stock head bolts even, arp's are a stupid 449$ for the studs, so its gonna wait. The best part is the ability to smoke out people, tailgaters, dumbasses, they get it...a lot of it. Quote
Bound4Dirt Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 I would but, the reliabilty is better under 60. Some say 64 is safe, some say 70 psi is safe.....but Im still on the stock head bolts even, arp's are a stupid 449$ for the studs, so its gonna wait. The best part is the ability to smoke out people, tailgaters, dumbasses, they get it...a lot of it. Are we talking about boost or tire pressure. I am lost. Quote
barefoot bob Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 (edited) Are we talking about boost or tire pressure. I am lost. again :fro: :dance: no, didn't miss them.....just didn't pass my selectivity test selectivity test cummins prison is for drivers of giant tampons they become violent iratable once a month Edited December 23, 2006 by barefoot bob Quote
dunefreak Posted December 23, 2006 Author Posted December 23, 2006 (insert Ford icon) I've got your Ford icon, Bound4Dirt... Quote
Richard Cheese Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 I've got your Ford icon, Bound4Dirt... Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 I've got your Ford icon, Bound4Dirt... oooh thats good Quote
barefoot bob Posted December 24, 2006 Posted December 24, 2006 I've got your Ford icon, Bound4Dirt... a picture is worth a thousand words Quote
Bound4Dirt Posted December 24, 2006 Posted December 24, 2006 (edited) a picture is worth a thousand words Edited December 24, 2006 by Bound4Dirt Quote
Richard Cheese Posted December 24, 2006 Posted December 24, 2006 Here we go.... where we goin...BFD??? Quote
1320 Posted December 24, 2006 Posted December 24, 2006 Are we talking about boost or tire pressure. I am lost. boost ofcourse...........my water /alky doesnt even come on till 25 or so. How else do you get a 5.9 inline 6 to make over 1000 ft lbs? It pulls a 50 ft enclosed....its 9600 lbs dead empty, ussually 23500 -25000 full of toys. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.