Truck sh*t talk

dunefreak

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My truck will walk all over your gay lil s-10 all day long

Hey Freak Whattya think... the 1/4ton vs his big turd! :D Your big ol 440 vs my teeeny weeny lil 4.3 :D I bet i win :D after i kick your a$$ on the street then we can race thru the dunes..

If you can pull this then you have a truck. My 203k mile dodge still has the stock head gasket and sees 50 psi daily, and pulls that monster up baker at 75, potosi? thats a bump in the road not a hill.post-634-1154233084.jpg

sorry guys but this is a real truck! :D

post-433-1154283477.jpg

that is nice, I d have one, but it looks hard to drive around town, like when your grocery shopping , running around. Probably makes almost the same power as my dodge, just weights 10k lbs more :headbang: .

that is nice, I d have one, but it looks hard to drive around town, like when your grocery shopping , running around. Probably makes almost the same power as my dodge, just weights 10k lbs more :headbang: .

you forgot how freakin gangster it looks!

Ford, Dodge, Chevy... They're all made in Mexico & Canada!!!!

GM=is going bankrupt and Duramax tuff with IZUSU enginerring

Ford=owns everything including Cummings but Powerstoke 7.3(awesome) to 6.0(lame) to 6.4(we'll see) pick one already and make it run reliable. Has for the 4.6/5.4/6.8L only Ford would have a motor that shoots spark plugs right out the holes :rockon:

Dodge= :laughoff::flipoff::blury::laughoff: You can thank Ford for allowing you to continue to use the TRIED and TRUE Cummings( :rockwoot: ). Has for Hemi....... you can keep ur 10mpg in a standard cab 2wd :blury:

FYI I worked at ford for 5yrs and bought my CHEVY from them.

Ford, Dodge, Chevy... They're all made in Mexico & Canada!!!!

GM=is going bankrupt and Duramax tuff with IZUSU enginerring

Ford=owns everything including Cummings but Powerstoke 7.3(awesome) to 6.0(lame) to 6.4(we'll see) pick one already and make it run reliable. Has for the 4.6/5.4/6.8L only Ford would have a motor that shoots spark plugs right out the holes :laughoff:

Dodge= :rockwoot::laughoff::laughoff::woo_hoo: You can thank Ford for allowing you to continue to use the TRIED and TRUE Cummings( :beercheers: ). Has for Hemi....... you can keep ur 10mpg in a standard cab 2wd :laughoff:

FYI I worked at ford for 5yrs and bought my CHEVY from them.

Ford just recently bought cummins.It hasnt been but maybe three years and its in the contract that they cant use them in their trucks. :laughoff:

Dude I have a bone stock 95' 3.3L Dodge caravan :blink: It will start most of the time :blink: its got a hot car seat in it and one of those little tree things on the rear view :thumb::idea: Oh ya and some sweet $11.00 hub caps :fro: so sweet!!! :blink: dude it will walk all over ....um....like a yugo! ya it will stomp a yugo!

you guys :banghead::idiot::dunno::dunno: talk some deep Sh!t!!

Keep it up :slap::dunno::laughoff:

Dude I have a bone stock 95' 3.3L Dodge caravan :blink: It will start most of the time :blink: its got a hot car seat in it and one of those little tree things on the rear view :thumb::idea: Oh ya and some sweet $11.00 hub caps :fro: so sweet!!! :blink: dude it will walk all over ....um....like a yugo! ya it will stomp a yugo!

you guys :banghead::idiot::dunno::dunno: talk some deep Sh!t!!

Keep it up :laughoff::slap::thumb:

fkin mini vans :dunno::dunno: how many car seats you have???? :fro: :loser::blink::blink::blink::idea:

ford doesn t own cummins, they may own cummings so it sounds like they have a good engine waiting but not cummins.

Its a very big myth that ford owns cummins. I think that around 10 years ago they had about 10% stock in cummins, but has since been sold and have no further ties to cummins.

my first truck was an 86 1/2 nissan hardbody. my dad bought it brand new and gave it to me. when i got it the truck had close to 750,000 miles on it. i put close to 50k on it and then we sold it for 1k. it had rear ended a car bad on the 15, it had been rear ended itself, and i rolled it. besides the dents the only thing ever changed on it was the rear end. everything else was original. just thought i would throw a shout out for nissan, even though i have never owned one since, and probably never will.

GMC pullin out a FORD

ohh yeaaa

now thats gangsterr

post-433-1155677353.jpg

post-433-1155677298.jpg

if i was andy i would kick ur a$$ for postin these lol ....i cant believe he still aint fixed the 4 wheel drive in that thing ...althought he pulled out my old ford at armagoza with it lol ....

:watching:

This was the beast of all beast trucks. 1983 Toyota 4x4, lifted, Swampers, bad a$$ stereo. This thing did things it shouldn't have. Chuck's Nissan was the original beater, but after I bought this thing, wow. I entered this beast in mudding competitions, jumped it, and we even lifted it with a bottle jack, one cinder block, and a crescent wrench. Good times. Wish i still had it.

post-46-1156033942.jpg

Edited by Ocean03