Truck sh*t talk

dunefreak

This is Bert's truck! You my friend would lose!

If Bert isn't available, I'm sure my truck could pull you around!

Damn i would loose to berts truck lol , but your powerstroke is another story , i've already pulled one , so if you wanna be #2 its ok :laughing:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn i would loose to berts truck lol , but your powerstroke is another story , i've already pulled one , so if you wanna be #2 its ok :idiot:

God dmn it! :bash: I thought the sh*t talk was over when he admitted he'd get stuck, then he started in with JJ! :blury::laughing::clap::laughoff:

God dmn it! :laughoff: I thought the sh*t talk was over when he admitted he'd get stuck, then he started in with JJ! :blury::laughing::idiot::blury:

Hahaha I think I started that one. Look at the bottom of my post. :grin: :bash:

By the way, its not stock! Not gonna list the performance crap, just know that I have no problems pulling anything. You can ask PaulyPaul about the power as he was a diesel mechanic. Can't go too fast on the freeway (gears) if you know what I mean. But you can try to pull me around. Not gonna happen. Its all good though. Just messing around with ya. Don't want either one of us to break something so we can just sit back and :clap: and laugh about it. :laughoff:

Hahaha I think I started that one. Look at the bottom of my post. :laughoff::laughing:

By the way, its not stock! Not gonna list the performance crap, just know that I have no problems pulling anything. You can ask PaulyPaul about the power as he was a diesel mechanic. Can't go too fast on the freeway (gears) if you know what I mean. But you can try to pull me around. Not gonna happen. Its all good though. Just messing around with ya. Don't want either one of us to break something so we can just sit back and :bash: and laugh about it. :clap:

Thats abad a$$ truck ...well for a ford.....How big of a lift you got?

i have seen fords take a dump at 50k get over it... hell my dodge blew up w/ 60k on it.. and went thru 2 tranny's... sh*t happens..

He won't know this until he gets a little older. I was a young smartass know-it-all once that also thought a certain make of vehicle was the best. :laughing::clap: j/k Chase :bash:

I don't know about you, but I pulled out a 05 Ford 6L with his 32 WW behind him right in front of my spot on Vendor row at Dumont. He sure didn't want to get a hook from a poor little, Jap built, independent front suspended, injectors under the valve covers Duramax. Dang wife didn't have a camera. I didn't even have my box turned on. LOL

I watched that one Chad about Jerked his frame Off :laughing: :bash:

He won't know this until he gets a little older. I was a young smartass know-it-all once that also thought a certain make of vehicle was the best. :freakin_nuts: :laughoff: j/k Chase :laughoff:

HEY PETE LETS JUST SAY I FORGOT MORE THAN YOU KNOW :laughoff: , AND OLD POS DODGES ARE THE SHIAT :thumb::woo_hoo:

that's right...blink your eyes and you'll be 30! :freakin_nuts: It goes by a LOT faster than you think it will! :laughoff:

i know ...man it flys by fast ......seems like yesterday i was still in high school .......Can you guys even remeber high school haha j/k

30 and sitting in some nice new 4x4 with all the power and bells :laughoff: and think to yourself :idiot: i used to think that beat up old truck was the sh*t!! :freakin_nuts: i was a idiot this is much better! :thumb:

Yep, that's what I am talking about^^ :laughoff:

BTW, it says you are 37 in your profile. :woo_hoo::laughoff: I was like, damn he can't be that old. :ninja:

Yep, that's what I am talking about^^ :laughoff:

BTW, it says you are 37 in your profile. :woo_hoo::laughoff: I was like, damn he can't be that old. :thumb:

all right, now I am offended :ninja::idiot::P

I am 37....gonna be 38 in April.

the reason time goes by faster, is that the older you get, the more responsibility you have, hence, the busier you are (unless you are a useless welfare recipient with 10 kids from 35 different dads. :laughoff: )

just some "old man" logic, and political comment :freakin_nuts: