Heading out for a day trip 3-27-10

dunefreak

A few of us are heading out this weekend to get a sand fix. I need to ride! I haven't been riding since the first part of the season. It's been a good season though with the new car. :beerpint: Man has it been fun!

I'm crazy jonzen to get some good runs in on the ol Rappy and cover some duneage. Anyone else going out this weekend or wanna join us and meet up? We'll be getting there sometime Sat AM and staying the whole day and maybe even a portion of the evening depending on if anyone in the group has to get back. I always like to stay through the sunset and enjoy some cold ones after a good day's ride. :headbang1:

So if anyone else wants to meet up let me know.

A few of us are heading out this weekend to get a sand fix. I need to ride! I haven't been riding since the first part of the season. It's been a good season though with the new car. :headbang1: Man has it been fun!

I'm crazy jonzen to get some good runs in on the ol Rappy and cover some duneage. Anyone else going out this weekend or wanna join us and meet up? We'll be getting there sometime Sat AM and staying the whole day and maybe even a portion of the evening depending on if anyone in the group has to get back. I always like to stay through the sunset and enjoy some cold ones after a good day's ride. :beerpint:

So if anyone else wants to meet up let me know.

I think I will join ya! Hell Dumont 3 weeks in a row is a nice way to end the season wouldn't ya think!

I'm out for the rest of the season. :( I think.. :headbang1:

BUT, LouB and THE HEG are headed out this weekend mmmmANg.

Hook up wid dem fools yO. :whoop::lol::atv:

Have fun everyone, and as always....

Don't dune anything I wouldn't dune. :beerpint:

R-

I'm out for the rest of the season. :( I think.. :whoop:

BUT, LouB and THE HEG are headed out this weekend mmmmANg.

Hook up wid dem fools yO. :atv::atv::atv:

Have fun everyone, and as always....

Don't dune anything I wouldn't dune. :lol:

R-

Awesome. Tomorrow I'll give Lou a ringle, Dingle. :headbang1:

This might be my last trip of the season too unless I can manage to somehow get back out there one more time before it gets hot. :( Damn it. I'm not ready for warm weather yet! :beerpint:

I might make it out. Might bring my sister she is 15 n little brothe who is 7 First time for them at the sand. I might not be able to meet up but if you see me around day hi. I'll be parked near bathroom 6.

cant wait... New bike or not ill be there... Might take me a while to get going though :P Gotta smack the carb around on the xr for a while.. Damn float sticks lol once its unstuck im good :P

got the day off dumont here I come woo hoo

nice! :banghead:

cant wait... New bike or not ill be there... Might take me a while to get going though :P Gotta smack the carb around on the xr for a while.. Damn float sticks lol once its unstuck im good :P

:laughing:

Nick. I will know tomorrow afternoon if I will be able to pull another weekend away form the Family. Trying my best. Did not want to post until I was sure I was coming out. I will let you know as soon as I do...

Awww shiat! Hope you can make it, Jaksta! :banghead:

Nick I would be but...., house is closing tomo and gotta start painting, yippy for me! would rather be gettin sand in my arse!!

Congrats, Dan. That's awesome. The sand will be waiting for ya. House first though. ;):laughing:

anyone coming out that is headed back to the lancaster/palmdale/phelan area?

looks like i go friday afternoon and come back sunday afternoon to hesperia. whatcha need? should have room in the trailer for a bike? if need be. be bringin' my new wife and our 4 kids(6y/o boy and girl...8 and 9y/o boy and girl.)...thinkin' i mite try and camp with the freak this time....couple killer rides on the bombuhdeer sounds like a real rippuh, dunefreak. hey aceisback....you got kids dontcha?

Edited by randyvw

Yeah, I got kids alright! But they're 25, 23, and 20. I'm doing a bachelor trip this time out though, everyboy has to work or go to college or both.

We've got a group down towards the cul de sac with an a$$load of Bombs in the group, and there's a rumor that Nick may be a proud new member of the Can Am Klan.

Rolling out around 8 this morning. Hopefully the wind is blowing there like it is in 29 Palms, it'll be smoother than a baby's bottom.

Don't worry about alll them young'uns, that's about my riding style!

Look for the Earnhardt flags flapping in the breeze and stop by for a ride. Or a drink. Or some drinkin' and ridin'.

Awww shiat! Hope you can make it, Jaksta! :banghead:

Congrats, Dan. That's awesome. The sand will be waiting for ya. House first though. ;):laughing:

Thanks Pete! ya it's exciting! but now that I don't have to save all my dough for down payment more dune trips!!

Yeah, I got kids alright! But they're 25, 23, and 20. I'm doing a bachelor trip this time out though, everyboy has to work or go to college or both.

We've got a group down towards the cul de sac with an a$$load of Bombs in the group, and there's a rumor that Nick may be a proud new member of the Can Am Klan.

Rolling out around 8 this morning. Hopefully the wind is blowing there like it is in 29 Palms, it'll be smoother than a baby's bottom.

Don't worry about alll them young'uns, that's about my riding style!

Look for the Earnhardt flags flapping in the breeze and stop by for a ride. Or a drink. Or some drinkin' and ridin'.

a couple rides wit some bombuhdeers would be fun. we usually camp around c-8 on the grid...i'm thinkin b/r 6? wade will roll in tomorrow with his new des dynamics dual sport blue/yellow buggy. i was hoping to camp with the freak, but i don't think i wanna chance gettin stuck, so stuck with wade(a drive in an LS-7 buggy couldn't be so bad could it?. hope to see yuh there....issb...if you want to call me needing a bike or sumthin hauled back to phelan look up my #. randy's european auto, hesperia

Randy its just a dirtbike paddle tire.. If jackster is going he is much closer to the guy that is getting it :D If he's cool wit it ill be sending it with him.

Vic, Rumour is correct... I have gone to the dark side.

DSCF0224.JPG

Got the oil changed, filter cleaned, tires changed, every zirk fitting greased up i could find, and gave her a quick once over. Found the nerf bars were broke and need some repair so ill do that later and probably paint them black to match with yellow netting or something. And i ditched those whack a$$ front fenders.

Already have the twist throttle setup coming for it and we shall see after this weekend what else will be on my wish list. JIAH!!! cant wait.

This sh*t is ON! :old::headbang1::headbang1:

YIAH! I'm so stoked. I cannot wait to ride. :whoop:

Weather and dunes should be epic. It's windy as all hell right now, but forecast says it will die way down tonight. You know what that means for dune conditions tomorrow. Then a high of 76, clear skys, sunny, and light breeze all day. awwwwwwwwww yiah :beerpint:

See you guys tomorrow morning bright and early. :cheesebong: