If you cant see the humor in this

BIG DAVE XP1K

Be careful though it gets stuck in your head :laughoff::laughoff:

keep in mind this was for real way back when. (1975)

People actually tunend into this and watched and for some strange reason,

WERE ENTERTAINED :laughoff: This video has had more than 4,484,940 hits since 2009

Edited by Big Dave

Damn I must be dead then........ that's 2 min of my life or death that I will never get back!

shiaaat! swear tuh gawwddd you took the words right outa my mouth....and if i had any sense i wouldn't correct you on the "2" minutes thing....but it was 3 minutes plus the time it took to read this thread and reply.....oh sheesh. i'm gonna go drink a gallon of turpentine and p*ss on a brushfire!

Thank Gawd I was warned about 30 seconds in not to watch this!!! :laughoff:

You people cant see this for what it actually is, which was actually a real show broadcast like on a lawrence welk show or somthing. Cause I agree, he really does suck. but that not whats funny about it you have to look past all that.

Its the way he walks, smiles and presents himself that is so redicilous and funny. :clown:

You people cant see this for what it actually is, which was actually a real show broadcast like on a lawrence welk show or somthing. Cause I agree, he really does suck. but that not whats funny about it you have to look past all that.

Its the way he walks, smiles and presents himself that is so redicilous and funny. :clown:

I did, in fact, laugh at it a little bit because it was so out there. Do you feel any better now, Dave? :laughoff: