Android Apps

dunefreak

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Dave- Shes going to be on that thing more than you now...lol

She is like my teenage daughter with her phone... texting and Facebooking.. Takes away from my.. me time lol.....

Favorite apps lately are soundhound, angry birds and My Tracks!

Angry Birds does nothing but make me ANGRY!!!... F-YO APP!!!

Capt

• 4 weeks later...

Well I beat Angry Birds weeks ago, got the update and beat the updated level. Done with that for now. Latest addiction...WORDS WITH FRIENDS. Very cool game you can play with your friends who are also signed in.

Anyone play? I already have games going with bpguy, skinner, monkie, TCS T....etc. lol

Handcent SMS for text/MMS.

Advanced Task Killer.

Missed Reminder for missed calls, texts, etc.

Apps 2 SD to free up memory on the phone.

ThinkFree Office for Word and Excel files.

Google News & Weather.

I'll have to try the WF & Clock widget, I'm using the AccuWeather one and it's glitchy.

Handcent SMS

Enhanced E-mail (only fking email client i found that works the way its supposed to)

Swype - does not come native on the thunderbolt had to install beta.. LOVE IT.

Word Free

FB App

Angry Birds

DropBox (lets you transfer files between your phone and computer quick and simple drag and drop and it sync's)

Pocket Cloud by wyse (cuz im a geek and need to loginto my computer at work ocasionally)

Winamp for my music

and the usual google assortment, maps, latitude, my tracks

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thought I would share a new app I found.

It's called "glympse" it allows you to share you location with anyone of your choice via text,facebook or twitter. Times vary from 0 to 4 hours for how long someone can monitor your location (you can choose length). The 0 is a check in just to let them know your still out there. You can also pick a destination on the map and it will share the coordinates incase you come up missing this can be a good tool to have on your phone.

Thought I would share a new app I found.

It's called "glympse" it allows you to share you location with anyone of your choice via text,facebook or twitter. Times vary from 0 to 4 hours for how long someone can monitor your location (you can choose length). The 0 is a check in just to let them know your still out there. You can also pick a destination on the map and it will share the coordinates incase you come up missing this can be a good tool to have on your phone.

How is it much different than Latitude?

• 3 weeks later...