New Sand Sports

sanddunesaddict

You speak too soon grasshopper!!! Lol

Good reading material while on the pot Pete. 2 articles back to back NICE!!

I know I know. Lol but I was supposed to get a few copies before the new issue even came out. No biggie though. As long as I got my regular subscription copy and I did.

Thanks guys and especially to FE135 for his pics as well.

I know I know. Lol but I was supposed to get a few copies before the new issue even came out. No biggie though. As long as I got my regular subscription copy and I did.

Thanks guys and especially to FE135 for his pics as well.

Your welcome. I guess I made it in?? I subscribed last month just for this, don't know when it will kick in.

Still, Congrats to you Pete!!

iam still waiting on mine, it will take about 2 or 3 weeks for it to get to Iraq, but well worth the wait!, i got to see a scanned copy, its a bit blurry, but with some time on my hands i could read it, great article on the Regatta, and hysterical main pic on the lambo bike!!!

Which stores carry this mag. Never seen at Barnes in Noble. Cheese mentioned Borders but did not sound to promising. I want to pick up today if possible. Help a brother out...

Just talked with them. They said to check out Albertsons supermarket, Barne and Noble and even Walmart. I guess the barnes and noble next to my house does not carry it. The issue will be available at the SSSS show for $10.00 :rockwoot: