Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I couldn't wait! Got me a long travel!! I have been to Glamis and all over with quads and dirt bikes, I cant wait to dune this season in a car. If any of you new car guys want to camp with us your more then welcome. Shoot me a text 970-769-1679

SandCarAJ_zps09bd99c6.jpg

  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Current car, for sale

post-8273-0-57000400-1451272172_thumb.jp

I picked this up in 2012, and finally making some progress on it. Just got it into a roller this week.

post-8273-0-23779300-1451272212_thumb.jp

  • Like 1
Posted

Ahh one of the last finished V8 Rails in existence. It would be great to see your build progress on that car. You should start a build thread topic of it's own. Congrats. Love those cars.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...