Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

BW4.jpg

NOTE: this is NOT a DumontDuneRiders produced event.

This is the same weekend as the DDR season kickoff at Dumont (Oct 6th-8th). It should be a good time! I would like to remind anyone participating or watching BW4 to PLEASE pick up any trash and keep the place clean. There was an issue with Four Stroke Wars at Glamis recently that caused some problems because of alot of trash left behind. :fart: That's not a good way to keep the dunes open. Pack it in, pack even more out! :D

Anyone running in BW4? :slap:

Posted

im planning on being there, providing i get my hauler back in time. obviously i wont be racing. :laughoff::laughoff::idiot::slap:

Why wont u race???? :thumb::blink::laughoff:

Posted

I plan on going if i have a new toy hauler by then. otherwise

chek it out

Tent

wheres your old hauler steve? im sure there will be enough people out there that you would have a place to crash!! :laughoff:

Posted

yep :D Thanks, Rob.

The guy, Sean, that puts together Banshee Wars asked me to make a banner up for him after he saw the Dumont Nioght Drags banner I made.

Posted

yep :D Thanks, Rob.

The guy, Sean, that puts together Banshee Wars asked me to make a banner up for him after he saw the Dumont Nioght Drags banner I made.

Pete, The artist formerly known as Dunefreak!!!! :flipoff: It is sweet looking!!!

Posted

Pete, The artist formerly known as Dunefreak!!!! :flipoff: It is sweet looking!!!

:bawl::laughing: Thanks Craig. I have been trying to learn some programs and force myself to get creative since I don't want to pay others for my ideas. :laughoff:

Posted

Is there gonna be different classes like 4 stroke wars?

der, read the banner :laughoff::flipoff::bawl:

But yes, there will be. I am not too sure exactly what the specific differences within the classes will be though other than bore size.

I am still waiting to hear from Sean as to the specific classes and if he wants them on the banner also. He doesn't reply very often so i just posted up what I already had made to announce BW4. :laughing:

Posted

der, read the banner :laughoff::flipoff::bawl:

But yes, there will be. I am not too sure exactly what the specific differences within the classes will be though other than bore size.

I am still waiting to hear from Sean as to the specific classes and if he wants them on the banner also. He doesn't reply very often so i just posted up what I already had made to announce BW4. :laughoff:

Hey I go to Colton High, what do you expect :laughing:

Posted

Is there gonna be different classes like 4 stroke wars?

Banshee 2 Stroke Class's

21mm-26mm

18mm 20mm

16mm

14mm and 12mm

10mm Aftermarket cylinder

10mm Stock Cylinder

7mm and 8 mm Aftermarket cylinder

7mm and 8mm Stock cylinder

4mm After market cylinder

4mm Stock Cylinder

400- 550cc gas only

350- 400 ported and polished

350 stock carbs, stock frame, pipe ok

4 Stroke Classes

4 Stroke outlaw

4 stroke Stock, pipe only up to 700cc

Both

Outlaw Class 2 stroke, 4 stroke

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...