August Night Ride? Early morning ride?

rushjunkie

Seems like some people are twitching, me included. freakin_nuts.gif Seems like there has been a night/morning ride in early August for the last couple of years...

Anybody planning one this year??? I want to go, but I would want to ride with a pretty good size group; summer sand can bite.

i have been busy with work, getting my trailers changed (and sold... someone buy my work and play!) and trying to buy a cage soon (back says im done with quads).

so i guess im going to be lucky to have everything straightened out by the start of the season this year.

Is everybody over the dunes or what? Remember back in like 07/08 and 08/09 when there was a huge crowd that always made it out for the summer night trips?

Wassup? No more interest or what?

You takin' your rail? :beercheers:

You takin' your rail? :beercheers:

Sure why not. I might even have a few gallons of race fuel left in the drum. Those dunes are pretty technical this time of year, but that doesn't matter. I don't have to haul a$$. I'd love to just get the car out and drive the damn thing. It's been staring at me all summer.

Let me know if you are in, Eric. I'll only bring it if other buggies are going.

I am down to do a late night Early morning run. Come out Friday around midnight drink a 12 pack wake up and ride the Dunes from 5Am till its too damn Hot. It will be Me the Truck and QWAD. I am in. :headbang1: :cocktail:

I was thinking of heading out Sat night when all the hillshooters are going.

As for a 12pk at midnight...no thanks! laughing.gif Not in this heat. Heat + hangover = no duning.

I was thinking of heading out Sat night when all the hillshooters are going.

As for a 12pk at midnight...no thanks! laughing.gif Not in this heat. Heat + hangover = no duning.

All I can says Is I will be thirsty with all the heat. Let Ride!

I don't think I will be bringing my hauler or sandcar. My generator is having issues once again and I don't feel like dealing with all that in this heat.

I'm down to roll out EARLY Sun AM though with the quad. That would be the 14th. I'm pretty sure Chadwick is in too. Maybe I can round up Sand_700R and sandslug for this ride as well.

I definately had some good times the night drags Ive made it to. Attempted to race my measly bike, didnt win, but had fun. lol But ill be at the river the weekend of the 13th!

IM READY FOR DUNE SEASON, almost! Be making more trips this coming season now that im back to a regular work shift again!! :woopitydoo:

I don't think I will be bringing my hauler or sandcar. My generator is having issues once again and I don't feel like dealing with all that in this heat.

I'm down to roll out EARLY Sun AM though with the quad. That would be the 14th. I'm pretty sure Chadwick is in too. Maybe I can round up Sand_700R and sandslug for this ride as well.

I could do a night trip, like pitchin a tent on the trailer and bringing the rail. Done that before! I think I can keep up with a Quad for a while!!!!!:laughoff: ..........Sounds like fun!! :driver:

Firm it up and let me know young un!

:old:

Edited by sandawg

I will still be in Bryce on Vacation Im out

Yeah you can count me in as well. :headbang1:

I will still be in Bryce on Vacation Im out

wtf dude!??? :laughing:

Im in for another Early morning ride like last year :DDRrocks:

I could do a night trip, like pitchin a tent on the trailer and bringing the rail. Done that before! I think I can keep up with a Quad for a while!!!!!:laughoff: ..........Sounds like fun!! :driver:

Firm it up and let me know young un!

:old:

I'll know as it gets closer. I still need to weld up my broke a$ pipe on my Raptor.

If my Pismo trip is not this weekend I am in! I will know by this weekend as I need to get two new tires on the Hauler and do some Maintenance also. My Fricken Generator was crapping out my last trip also. I hope my buddies can get the following week off and not this one.

Well here's my status for this weekend: I don't know! laughing.gif

I still need to get over and see if I can get my genny fired up and cleaned out. Then I need to fix the pipe on the Rappy. So I guess I should get off my a$$ and get going.

What is everyone else's status? Is everyone going out Sat night or is anyone doing am early run on Sunday only?

I am Having my Daughters B Day Party on this Saturday the 13th. And then we will be heading to Pismo on the 18th to 22nd. She will celebrate again on her birthday the 20th. Would have went but too much ISH going on. I will catch a dune or two for everyone next Week. I will post plenty of pics no doubt.headbang1.gif