In 'n' Out Burger

TbonesMalones

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i cant stand in and out burger, but i gotta ask. Whats animal style???

If you don't know, you don't need to know. It's an IN-N-OUT secret. :unsure:

You suck! You don't llike IN-N-OUT!!??? :ninja: I love it. :D

Speaking of secret menus...how about nacho fries w/ jalepenos from DelTaco. mmmm :rockon:

The Hidden In-N-Out Burger (aka In and Out Burger) - The Most Accurate Secret Menu

In-N-Out Burger has a secret unpublished menu for insiders who are In-The-Know. Next time you're at In-N-Out (i.e. tomorrow . . . or maybe tonight), order a bag of these off-the-menu specials:

"3-by-3" = three meat patties and three slices of cheese.

"4-by-4" = four meat patties and four slices of cheese.

"2-by-4" = two meat patties and four slices of cheese.

*Note: You can get a burger with as many meat patties or cheese slices as you want. Just tell the In-N-Out Burger cashier how many meat patties and how much cheese you want and that is what you'll get! For instance, if you want 6 pieces of meat and 10 pieces of cheese tell them you want a "6-by-10."

"Double Meat" = like a Double Double without cheese.

"3 by Meat" = three meat patties and no cheese.

"Animal Style" = the meat is cooked and fried with mustard and then pickles are added, extra spread and grilled onions are added.

"Animal Style Fries" = fries with cheese, spread, grilled onions and pickles (if you ask for them).

"Protein Style" = for all you low-carbohydrate dieters, this is a burger with no bun (wrapped in lettuce).

"Flying Dutchman" = two meat patties, two slices of melted cheese and nothing else - not even a bun!

Fries "Well-Done" = extra crispy fries . . . even better than the regular!

Fries "Light" = opposite of fries well-done, more raw than most people like 'em

"Grilled Cheese" = no meat, just melted cheese, tomato, lettuce and spread on a bun.

"Veggie Burger" = burger without the patty or cheese. Sometimes we call this the "Wish Burger."

"Neapolitan" Shake = strawberry, vanilla and chocolate blended together.

The friendly employees of In-N-Out Burger will take your special order without question, if you use the right terminology. The printed receipt will have your special request typed on it just as we said it.

Try it!

well that too.

SMARTASSS! :laughoff::D

:rockon:

Well you know Pete.

Best thing to do (if you think Pete will read your post. which he will) is:

Read it to your self 15 times. Think of ANY little thing he can get out of it.

And change it before you post it.

Hawk-Eye Pete on the look-out. :ninja:

He's watching! and ready for some :laughoff: if need be.

Oh yah, In-N-Out...

Props to them:

Great burgers and fries. And most of all, the cleanliness is AWESOME.

Every one I've been to is kept up well. :laughoff:

$.03 again

R-

P.S. Chuck do you own the company? :unsure:

:rockon:

Well you know Pete.

Best thing to do (if you think Pete will read your post. which he will) is:

Read it to your self 15 times. Think of ANY little thing he can get out of it.

And change it before you post it.

Hawk-Eye Pete on the look-out. :unsure:

He's watching! and ready for some :drunk: if need be.

Hey, I gotta give people sh*t anywhere I can. It's my way of showin the love. :unsure: I'm not the only one giving people the slap! :laughoff::ninja::laughoff:

oh yeah..and Randy..I didn't forget you either... :drunk::laughoff:

Hey, I gotta give people sh*t anywhere I can. It's my way of showin the love. :unsure: I'm not the only one giving people the slap! :laughoff::ninja::laughoff:

oh yeah..and Randy..I didn't forget you either... :unsure::laughoff:

I knew all that. And knew I had one coming for that. :D

It's how we know that it's all good :rockon:

5'11 150 lbs of beanpole sicilian here. i can sit on the couch eating meat and potatoes all day long and lose 5 pounds. =)~

I didn't really mean FAT. You'll have to hang out with us to understand the meaning of FAT. We use it all the time. :rockon: And no, I don't mean P-H-A-T, either. "Fat", it's a way of life, not a physical state. You get it? :unsure::laughoff: I'll explain it better when we meet one day. :ninja:

Hell yea! I love the secret In n Out menu, I always get my burger protien style (why ruin good flavor w/ bread?).

And the secret Del Taco menu! I can't remember how I learned about it but ever since it's nacho fries w/ jalepenos all the way. When I taught Pete about that he was soo drunk he passed out before he finished his meal so I ate his fries too!

I worked at In-n-out for many years. You can aslo have your onions grilled, whole grilled, chopped, or raw. How about some strawberry shake syrup and 7-up? Ever had fried balls? Fried Balls are when you use the tomato corer and use them on the potatoes. Makes little potato balls and you fry em up like fries. Other little items are light toast buns and fried mustard.

By the way, the biggest In-n-out burger that I ever heard of was a 120x120. It was for a frat party somewhere in LA.