In 'n' Out Burger

TbonesMalones

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there used to be a place here in Bako that made ground tri-tip burgers :flipoff:

man those things rocked!!! they would put three 1/2 pound patties with cheese on a bun (called the bellybuster), and you didn't have to pay if you finished it.

I skated without paying every time :beercheers::beercheers::headbang1:

:rockon: maybe that is why they closed

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE

there used to be a place here in Bako that made ground tri-tip burgers :beercheers:

man those things rocked!!! they would put three 1/2 pound patties with cheese on a bun (called the bellybuster), and you didn't have to pay if you finished it.

I skated without paying every time :headbang1::rockon: :talk030:

:thumb: maybe that is why they closed

:blush: That's ghetto :flipoff::flipoff::beercheers:

In N Out is kinda like crack, it's alright every now and then, but everyday will kill ya!!!

"But I don't do drugs, they make me sick, they're bad for your body. Up with hope, down with dope!"

A little quote from one of my favorite movies- Half Baked. :flipoff:

Starbucks has the legalized crack market cornered!!!(where is that damn lit on coffee emoticon???) lol

My in laws are in North Dakota and they used to raise cows for meat. I have tried to explain Tri-Tip to them and they tell me its a London broil. I dont know, never had a London broil. I will have to smoke some tri tip next time I go out. Smoked tri tip is da bomb!

London broil aint no damn tri tip.. LOL...

hit up costco they usually sell it in good sized packages... and i hate people that cut up thier tri tip to cook it.. it should be one HUGE hunk of meat then sliced afterwards.. :D

hit up costco they usually sell it in good sized packages... and i hate people that cut up thier tri tip to cook it.. it should be one HUGE hunk of meat then sliced afterwards.. :D

all this talk about food is making you angry! :beercheers:

:beercheers:

Well you know Pete.

Best thing to do (if you think Pete will read your post. which he will) is:

Read it to your self 15 times. Think of ANY little thing he can get out of it.

And change it before you post it.

Hawk-Eye Pete on the look-out. :flipoff:

He's watching! and ready for some :cry: if need be.

Oh yah, In-N-Out...

Props to them:

Great burgers and fries. And most of all, the cleanliness is AWESOME.

Every one I've been to is kept up well. :no_no:

$.03 again

R-

P.S. Chuck do you own the company? :hello:

No, just a fat a$$!! :driver:

agreed!! :beercheers:

with the grain, or against

i do it against.

I smoke my tri tips for about 4 hours before i grill them (i grill for only about 10 min to let the rub adhere to the meat)

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE

I didn't really mean FAT. You'll have to hang out with us to understand the meaning of FAT. We use it all the time. :rockon: And no, I don't mean P-H-A-T, either. "Fat", it's a way of life, not a physical state. You get it? :thumb: :shocked2: I'll explain it better when we meet one day. :thumb:

"It's good to be the king!!"

:rockon: huh? king?

King as in royalty. It's from a Mel Brooks movie called History of the World Part I. Everytime he was enjoying the benefits of what I think you're calling the "FAT" life....he would say "It's good to be the king." I say it once in a while when I'm enjoying the finer things in life too.

King as in royalty. It's from a Mel Brooks movie called History of the World Part I. Everytime he was enjoying the benefits of what I think you're calling the "FAT" life....he would say "It's good to be the king." I say it once in a while when I'm enjoying the finer things in life too.

that is one of the most freekin hilarious movies I have ever seen

• 1 month later...

Learned another fat trick today...

IF you go to del taco and say you want the 2 big fat taco meal w/ a drink and fries but you dont want regular fries... for .20 they will turn your regular fries into nacho fries... Im in FAT heaven.. :laughing:

Learned another fat trick today...

IF you go to del taco and say you want the 2 big fat taco meal w/ a drink and fries but you dont want regular fries... for .20 they will turn your regular fries into nacho fries... Im in FAT heaven.. :driver:

Ohhhh, I gotta go get some of those. Maybe for dinner since I am working late! :laughing: