In 'n' Out Burger

TbonesMalones

Learned another fat trick today...

IF you go to del taco and say you want the 2 big fat taco meal w/ a drink and fries but you dont want regular fries... for .20 they will turn your regular fries into nacho fries... Im in FAT heaven.. :driver:

Awesome! :laughing:

Duniemonkie pioneered those nachos fries as a meal in itself, not as a SIDE like you did! You have perfected fatness! :thumb::thumb:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In N Out is kinda like crack, it's alright every now and then, but everyday will kill ya!!!

"But I don't do drugs, they make me sick, they're bad for your body. Up with hope, down with dope!"

A little quote from one of my favorite movies- Half Baked. :chev_bowtie:

I'm an idiot. When I read it I thought you were talking about butt-crack! lol Until you posted your next post! I guess that's what dating a plumber for five years will do to a girl! lol :thumb:

I'm an idiot. When I read it I thought you were talking about butt-crack! lol Until you posted your next post! I guess that's what dating a plumber for five years will do to a girl! lol :chev_bowtie:

Not an idiot, just having a moment.... right?

Has anyone ever ate at the Del Taco in Barstow??Kenwood exit to be exact. That Del Taco is the best I've ever had, they put tons of cheese on everything, there super friendly and the burritos and tacos actucally have some meat in them. I just wish the ones in Vegas were like this. Does anyone feel the same?? :chev_bowtie:

combo #2 animal style with extra done fries with a large root beer please.

And a side of spread for the fries.....Yumm

and yes I am fluffy.lololol----Just means I will not die of starvation.

Hey I remember Tommy's from Calif. The best Chili burgers... :chev_bowtie:

:thumb: Ralleys was da shizzle!!! :grin: Their burgers were great, but their fries were the best in the world. :chev_bowtie:

I wish they never closed own. :(

I grew up in AZ and lived right accross the way from one. Moved to NV in '00 And was ralleyless. :( They would blow a lot of fast food resturants out of the water if they were around lol. If you miss their fries, go to Popeyes, they have the simmilar fries there.

Steve's Char burger made the bomb burgers in Torrance.....CA. Mmmmm...... but a place called Brolley Hut had killer chilli-cheese fries. Then top them off with Baskin Robbins......man I think I gained a pound thinkin' about food. :chev_bowtie:

2 more great burger places. If you ever drive through Trona ca. which is basiclly in BFE. there is a small place named Trails. The MOST BEST burgers to set foot on this planet. And If you ever go to Oklahoma, check out Brams(sp).. Ok that is my critic review for the day lol

Has anyone ever ate at the Del Taco in Barstow??Kenwood exit to be exact. That Del Taco is the best I've ever had, they put tons of cheese on everything, there super friendly and the burritos and tacos actucally have some meat in them. I just wish the ones in Vegas were like this. Does anyone feel the same?? :chev_bowtie:

We eat at that Del Taco every time we go to the River or Dumont. They are for sure the best. They have the biggest and cheesiest burritos of all the Del's. Like ISBB said they were the first. :thumb:

My dad lives in ridgecrest not far from trona... Good stuff there.. :D

haha, ridgecrest.. yep. the only place for miles that has 1 Bar open till 2am. then everybody goes to the dennys accross the street lol. It was tradition for us to go out there every year 4 t day. and we would do some shopping in ridgecrest, stay at a cuz house. This year we are doing dumont :freakin_nuts:

• 1 year later...

The Hidden In-N-Out Burger (aka In and Out Burger) - The Most Accurate Secret Menu

In-N-Out Burger has a secret unpublished menu for insiders who are In-The-Know. Next time you're at In-N-Out (i.e. tomorrow . . . or maybe tonight), order a bag of these off-the-menu specials:

"3-by-3" = three meat patties and three slices of cheese.

"4-by-4" = four meat patties and four slices of cheese.

"2-by-4" = two meat patties and four slices of cheese.

*Note: You can get a burger with as many meat patties or cheese slices as you want. Just tell the In-N-Out Burger cashier how many meat patties and how much cheese you want and that is what you'll get! For instance, if you want 6 pieces of meat and 10 pieces of cheese tell them you want a "6-by-10."

"Double Meat" = like a Double Double without cheese.

"3 by Meat" = three meat patties and no cheese.

"Animal Style" = the meat is cooked and fried with mustard and then pickles are added, extra spread and grilled onions are added.

"Animal Style Fries" = fries with cheese, spread, grilled onions and pickles (if you ask for them).

"Protein Style" = for all you low-carbohydrate dieters, this is a burger with no bun (wrapped in lettuce).

"Flying Dutchman" = two meat patties, two slices of melted cheese and nothing else - not even a bun!

Fries "Well-Done" = extra crispy fries . . . even better than the regular!

Fries "Light" = opposite of fries well-done, more raw than most people like 'em

"Grilled Cheese" = no meat, just melted cheese, tomato, lettuce and spread on a bun.

"Veggie Burger" = burger without the patty or cheese. Sometimes we call this the "Wish Burger."

"Neapolitan" Shake = strawberry, vanilla and chocolate blended together.

The friendly employees of In-N-Out Burger will take your special order without question, if you use the right terminology. The printed receipt will have your special request typed on it just as we said it.

Try it!

god that sounds so good :banghead: