Presidents Weekend

bp-guy

I will be heading up! Pulling in Friday night and riding til' Monday morning. Will there be those Jeep drags out there this year? Or was that a different time of the year, haven't gone on prez day weekend?

We will be goping out as well. Not sure if it will be Thurs. Eve or Friday eve. Going to enjoy the drags and this year if you have a SXS and want to race you can enter at the Jeep Club registration. It's a lot of fun and suppports a good organization. This is their 40th annual Presidents day weekend race. Apparently they are having a slideshow aset to music at night of pictures taken over the last 40 years. I am in a couple and didn't even recognize myself from when I was 20. Man age does terrible things to one's body!!!!!!

damn, I really want to go, i just don't want to deal with the tore up dunes, and heavy traffic. :(

Plust not over Terry trying to kill us. LOL

Oh quit whining b*tch! I tell my wife when she complains about my driving" I haven't killed you yet, you can b*tch at me if I do! Prez weekend is more of a laid back busy weekend of watching the races and hanging with friends. Heavy traffic is usually not a problem as a lot of peeps are watching the event. Tore up?yep they can be

hi all going to be a great prez weekend cant wait But we need to send out a giant thank you to all the duners that helped us get our truck unstuck from a crazy v ditch in super soft sand today got to meet some new friends today all because i put us into a bad place so again thanks alot for the help. i would have been sleeping out in the dunes if not for all of you nice to know that so many people that do what we all love to do are so willing to take time to help thanks duners mark

I am looking at a day trip on Thursday with my buddy. Would consider staying but i think he will have to get back for work. We will see how it goes. not really interested in any of the drag racing stuff, i just wanna ride.

when does the official holiday weekend start for the season passes. I have a Non-holiday pass?

@Mark... that was funny.

@ Terry, how many tries does it take to kill the passenger? just curious since you tried once, but if it takes 3 or 4 times + we are still good. LOL.

I am looking at a day trip on Thursday with my buddy. Would consider staying but i think he will have to get back for work. We will see how it goes. not really interested in any of the drag racing stuff, i just wanna ride.

when does the official holiday weekend start for the season passes. I have a Non-holiday pass?

@Mark... that was funny.

@ Terry, how many tries does it take to kill the passenger? just curious since you tried once, but if it takes 3 or 4 times + we are still good. LOL.

Not sure adam, never took it any further than once so I would say your safe:) After 6 years of hard running the car in the dunes I screwed up one time. Now I probablly will have a reputation and no one will want to ride with me, oh wait that's a good thing I don't have to worry about anybody but me. That means I can go faster.

Terry

• Like 2

Not sure adam, never took it any further than once so I would say your safe:) After 6 years of hard running the car in the dunes I screwed up one time. Now I probablly will have a reputation and no one will want to ride with me, oh wait that's a good thing I don't have to worry about anybody but me. That means I can go faster.

Terry

No more passengers. BUMMER! :lol: