bp-guy Posted February 9, 2012 Posted February 9, 2012 Just curious to see who is heading out for the weekend. I plan on getting there Friday morning, leaving San Diego around 4 am. Quote
aseman Posted February 9, 2012 Posted February 9, 2012 I will be heading up! Pulling in Friday night and riding til' Monday morning. Will there be those Jeep drags out there this year? Or was that a different time of the year, haven't gone on prez day weekend? Quote
lvnalolife Posted February 9, 2012 Posted February 9, 2012 We will be out there. Our camp brings out the Yellow Race truck that races in the sand drags. Will be good times! 1 Quote
ynot Posted February 9, 2012 Posted February 9, 2012 We will be goping out as well. Not sure if it will be Thurs. Eve or Friday eve. Going to enjoy the drags and this year if you have a SXS and want to race you can enter at the Jeep Club registration. It's a lot of fun and suppports a good organization. This is their 40th annual Presidents day weekend race. Apparently they are having a slideshow aset to music at night of pictures taken over the last 40 years. I am in a couple and didn't even recognize myself from when I was 20. Man age does terrible things to one's body!!!!!! Quote
badass24racing Posted February 10, 2012 Posted February 10, 2012 Were all going out on Thursday !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait !!! Quote
staticman13 Posted February 10, 2012 Posted February 10, 2012 Should be going friday early morning. Camping near bathroom 10 this time Quote
tatooedwhtboy Posted February 10, 2012 Posted February 10, 2012 leaving thursday night camped near bathroom #10 Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted February 10, 2012 Posted February 10, 2012 damn, I really want to go, i just don't want to deal with the tore up dunes, and heavy traffic. Plust not over Terry trying to kill us. LOL Quote
ynot Posted February 10, 2012 Posted February 10, 2012 damn, I really want to go, i just don't want to deal with the tore up dunes, and heavy traffic. Plust not over Terry trying to kill us. LOL Oh quit whining b*tch! I tell my wife when she complains about my driving" I haven't killed you yet, you can b*tch at me if I do! Prez weekend is more of a laid back busy weekend of watching the races and hanging with friends. Heavy traffic is usually not a problem as a lot of peeps are watching the event. Tore up?yep they can be Quote
Kitcat Posted February 10, 2012 Posted February 10, 2012 We will be there! We can't wait!!! Yippee!!! Quote
JoeDuner Posted February 10, 2012 Posted February 10, 2012 I'LL be there Friday afternoon... I can't get enough of the new RZR. Plus I have the new Makin trax springs to try out. 1 Quote
tatooedwhtboy Posted February 11, 2012 Posted February 11, 2012 Fuel to Dumont= $200 Food for the weekend= $75-$100 Seeing what Terry can roll.............PRICELESS!!!!! hahahahaha just joking 1 Quote
Tmoney Posted February 11, 2012 Posted February 11, 2012 Ill be out there. Friday afternoon til Sunday afternoon Quote
TIFFNAUB Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 Were going out thrusday morning should be there about 9 :cheesebong: Quote
ynot Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 Fuel to Dumont= $200 Food for the weekend= $75-$100 Seeing what Terry can roll.............PRICELESS!!!!! hahahahaha just joking You be a funny guy!! 1 Quote
mouthrulez Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 im heading in Wednesday night!! Cant wait Quote
dunen4terry Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 hi all going to be a great prez weekend cant wait But we need to send out a giant thank you to all the duners that helped us get our truck unstuck from a crazy v ditch in super soft sand today got to meet some new friends today all because i put us into a bad place so again thanks alot for the help. i would have been sleeping out in the dunes if not for all of you nice to know that so many people that do what we all love to do are so willing to take time to help thanks duners mark Quote
busa birth Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 be there late wedesday to monday.Hope to meet and ride with some of ya . this is my fisrt pres weekend at dumont. Quote
dessaints9 Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 Im heading out friday after noon and leaving monday night. Ready romp in the RZR, thing is sick! Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted February 12, 2012 Posted February 12, 2012 I am looking at a day trip on Thursday with my buddy. Would consider staying but i think he will have to get back for work. We will see how it goes. not really interested in any of the drag racing stuff, i just wanna ride. when does the official holiday weekend start for the season passes. I have a Non-holiday pass? @Mark... that was funny. @ Terry, how many tries does it take to kill the passenger? just curious since you tried once, but if it takes 3 or 4 times + we are still good. LOL. Quote
ynot Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 I am looking at a day trip on Thursday with my buddy. Would consider staying but i think he will have to get back for work. We will see how it goes. not really interested in any of the drag racing stuff, i just wanna ride. when does the official holiday weekend start for the season passes. I have a Non-holiday pass? @Mark... that was funny. @ Terry, how many tries does it take to kill the passenger? just curious since you tried once, but if it takes 3 or 4 times + we are still good. LOL. Not sure adam, never took it any further than once so I would say your safe:) After 6 years of hard running the car in the dunes I screwed up one time. Now I probablly will have a reputation and no one will want to ride with me, oh wait that's a good thing I don't have to worry about anybody but me. That means I can go faster. Terry 2 Quote
dunefreak Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 Not sure adam, never took it any further than once so I would say your safe:) After 6 years of hard running the car in the dunes I screwed up one time. Now I probablly will have a reputation and no one will want to ride with me, oh wait that's a good thing I don't have to worry about anybody but me. That means I can go faster. Terry No more passengers. BUMMER! Quote
tatooedwhtboy Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 I like living life on the edge Terry, the faster the better Quote
camp monitor Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 Us and about 15 other coaches heading out thursday! Quote
aseman Posted February 13, 2012 Posted February 13, 2012 Hey Terry, I think that's a pretty good track record...I mean dune shredder record. When in doubt, throttle it! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.