Suggestions for the next DDR meet & eat (Las Vegas)

dunefreak

OK guys and gals...lay on the suggestions for the next DDR meetup. Maybe we can vote on the place once there are a few good ideas posted. Please include what area of town it's in and what kind of food they have to offer. The next meet & eat will be on Tuesday, May 8th.

I suggest tacos next. Any Roberto's will do for me. :mex:

central or west side would be nice for once (i think its a fair request as many times as i have driven to hendo)

That's why I posted to suggest a place and location. Of course we can drive out that direction.

Now c'mon guys you know that all the nurses are pretty and i won't need any beer hidden anywhere. i will have a direct tap already running:) BTW the nurses are only pretty till the drugs wear off.

So far we have 3 suggestions: Robertos, BWW, and 4 kegs. I was hoping we could focus these gatherings more around the food instead of alcohol. Any other suggestions or should we vote now??

I say someone film a DDR member eating one of those heart attack burgers at that place in LV that 2 people have passed on to the other side from!

Let's hope nobody actually kicks the bucket!

Has anyone ate one of those burgers

I know it's in Boulder City which may be a drive for some but the Pit Stop is a great place for burgers and fish & Chips etc. Simple menu, good prices and there's always the brewery around the corner for a cold one after dinner. Just a suggestion since everyone seems to be all over the place?

Have fun,

Terry

I haven't ben there for nearly 20 years but the square pizza at the 3 kegs was fantastic. It is centrally located for the entire town. Theyl have other featured stuff too.

An old town, localy owned. If I was sure I'd be able to go that would be my choice!

ok good ideas. Maybe I'll just pick a place central or on the north end of town and post the place and time unless anyone objects. Pizza, burgers or tacos sounds good to me.

hey pete on south 215 /and rainbow there is a place called wahoos fish tacos......great place open 24hrs and has a bar....huge area to eat.....would be an awsome place to meet.....the food is awsome also...maybe that will help........