NEW XP thanks Carter Powersports

vegas style

well after a year of duning my RZRS 800. i had to move up to a XP. the RZRS is a great machine and ton of fun to drive. but with my driving style and a lot of my riding partners moving up i decided to bite the bullet and move up also. Carter Powersports here in vegas had a great price on a left over 2011 white XP. and Ynot offered to make a call to the GM Greg for me. so when i walked in they had all the numbers layed out told me how much they were making on the deal. ran my credit offered me several financing offers (yes a great credit score makes it easy) and gave me first rate service through the deal. with the GM giving me his number and a check up call to Ynot to be double sure i was happy! cant say enough about how easy they made it for me to spend money. the RZRS is getting a different cage and im taking a lot of the other goodies over to the XP before selling it (will still be a nice custom 800S) The XP is going to HTown to rework my cage and mount my doors even before it has 1 mile on it. then i have to wire it get paddles put the stereo in and give it a custom touch or two. halloween will be here soon!

Thanks Carter Powersports_ GM Greg, salesman Ryan and Terry Ynot

post-978-0-88406200-1347685612_thumb.jpg

post-978-0-68394900-1347685613_thumb.jpg

post-978-0-51994100-1347685614_thumb.jpg

Gotta love smooth transactions and a good deal. It's great when you pretty much don't have to think. Just walk in, say you want that one, sign a few papers and take it home! haha That's how my KTM purchase went too.

Congratulations, Steve! What perfect timing right before the new season. You're going to love it.

Sweet. Congrats.

Dang! They still had an 11. I am not seeing many 12's even left, but I have been looking out of town also. Can't decide what and how much I want to spend..(S or XP) especially after seeing the Maverick this weekend. I haven't called Carter and might just have to do that!

Well as luck has it my cage won't swap over very easy ... So HTown is hooking me up a new one! Anyone looking for a solid RZRS HTown cage get a hold of me (it's 6 months old so not a cheap cage but there is no wait time). As it is I have a XP stock cage and a 09 RZR800 cage and a aluminum one that's going on to black rzr when it goes up for sale.

i am sure you could get a good deal on a RZR s from Steve ...

be carefull buying out of state with the new Nevada registration and titles. Anything bought after July 1st, 2012 has to be titled, which means you have to pay NV taxes.

I don't have high expectations for the Maverick, but you never know.

Well as luck has it my cage won't swap over very easy ... So HTown is hooking me up a new one! Anyone looking for a solid RZRS HTown cage get a hold of me (it's 6 months old so not a cheap cage but there is no wait time). As it is I have a XP stock cage and a 09 RZR800 cage and a aluminum one that's going on to black rzr when it goes up for sale.

Steve call me regarding the S cage

i am sure you could get a good deal on a RZR s from Steve ...

be carefull buying out of state with the new Nevada registration and titles. Anything bought after July 1st, 2012 has to be titled, which means you have to pay NV taxes.

I don't have high expectations for the Maverick, but you never know.

Any thoughts on the Commander?

Any thoughts on the Commander?

I don't own a sxs, so i am probly not the best guy to ask for real world. I have done some investigating about them and the Commander looks nice on the inside, and has more speed, but the XP is a better overall performer. I have seen them both at ridenow on Rancho.

Yea wasn't looking to spend that money right now. but changing it was going to be a lot of work and complete new powder coat. So this will work better. Just can't drive the way I do with a stock cage. I wouldn't feel safe after the way the S was set up. And alway glad to give dale and HTown some more business.