sandawg Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 (edited) I hope to see you out there Neal. I'm still waiting for the turbo I'm having rebuilt here locally and the new Turbonetics I ordered last Friday. With all the problems I am having with parts I can't even get excited to go like I usually do. I do think that that will change soon if I can get some damn parts!! I took my old turbo to J and S diesel since they sponsored the Clean Up but what they tell me just isn't hapening and the POS that built my origional turbo sent a part that was unusable so more time and more money down the drain. For Gawd sakes don't anybody use VWturbo.com in Orange Calif, AKA known as AJ Simms or LOWBUGGET.com for anything VW or Turbo. The Turbo he sold me is a Chinese Knock off as well as the waste gate. He is a poor businessman and a true flake. The first time I dealt with him was Gawds fault and the second time I got screwed was my fault. Nice guys do finish last, at least in my case. Edited October 20, 2012 by sandawg Quote
Garfield YXZ Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 wow less than a week ill be in the dunes! Ill be out by bathroom 9 with a blue miller lite flag and a honda flag lol Quote
sandawg Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 (edited) ? Edited October 20, 2012 by sandawg Quote
FE135 Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 Pat, I'm waiting on some parts that were mailed yesterday. Kinda stuck till they get here. Plans are to head out Wed or Thurs latest. Leave Mon or Tues. I always could bring the Manx as a backup but that's a last resort. I'll be in my normal spot. I don't think John is going this time. Quote
sandawg Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 I"m in the same boat. got the new turbonetics turbo this morning and wouldln't youknow it.........It's the wrong model. I'm screwed. I sent them pictures of mine and talked tothem for over an hour to be sure it would be correct..I ordered it from their salesmanager too....... Quote
FE135 Posted October 20, 2012 Posted October 20, 2012 I"m in the same boat. got the new turbonetics turbo this morning and wouldln't youknow it.........It's the wrong model. I'm screwed. I sent them pictures of mine and talked tothem for over an hour to be sure it would be correct..I ordered it from their salesmanager too....... Maybe they can overnight the right one since they screwed up. The bushings I'm waiting on didn't show up today so I'm stuck too. Looks like we are both going down the last minute. Quote
sandawg Posted October 21, 2012 Posted October 21, 2012 Good Luck Neal.......I can't count on any of the good luck anymore! Quote
desertskyz Posted October 21, 2012 Posted October 21, 2012 Well, since Charlie was out of town ALL of last season we may just be out there the weekend before and the weekend of Halloween. It's easy, all I have to say is " ya wanna go to Dumont?" Hope I get to see you Quote
desertskyz Posted October 21, 2012 Posted October 21, 2012 I guess I'm in. This is sooo taking me out of bubble. Will try to stop by and see you Pat, and Rocket. Miss you guys. Let me know if there will be a problem. Quote
DIRTY SANCHO Posted October 21, 2012 Posted October 21, 2012 I will be doing a day trip on saturday cause I have to work Friday and Monday sucks but oh we'll bills come first Quote
jalper Posted October 21, 2012 Posted October 21, 2012 Well almost there, Spent all day at the Wicked HP, Big thanks to Cody, will be heading out Monday later in the day, see everyone there, will be at bathroom * Quote
Jmanx Posted October 22, 2012 Posted October 22, 2012 (edited) * Edited October 24, 2012 by Jmanx Quote
desertskyz Posted October 22, 2012 Posted October 22, 2012 guess there is a Peep Show coming. Peeps go to the Dunes. Great.... now I have to buy Peep Props. Should be..............interesting. Someone please help me. LOL Quote
jeeperbill Posted October 22, 2012 Posted October 22, 2012 We are going will be by bathroom 8 so I am told. Taking my newly rebuilt Vw rail out for the secind time. Blew the motor the first time. Going to try again. Blue rail red Rzr for wife. Would like to run with some other Vw guys if possible. Quote
tsrucker Posted October 22, 2012 Posted October 22, 2012 The Ptowners are going! Theres going to be 8 or so rigs in our camp with anywhere fron 7-9 utvs. Cant wait! Quote
DIRT MONEY Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 second time going to Dumont first time no rail this time with rail so if you see a lost blue rail with chevy logos stuck thats me !! please lend a hand I will ride like and old lady slow and easy.. "dont know the are that well " Quote
HTownPerformance Posted October 23, 2012 Posted October 23, 2012 H Town Performance will be out there on Vendor Row! Stop by and check us out. We have whips, flags, lighted whips, whip mounts, 20ft telescoping poles, batteries, tubes, spark plugs, welding, tire repair and much much more. Have a great weekend everyone and be safe out there. 1 Quote
Randog Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 DDR peeps ---> <--- Randog do the meth I mean math. R- Quote
barefoot bob Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 DDR peeps ---> <--- Randog do the meth I mean math. R- does that mean your going? or are you just trying to say" blue bubble gum ????" Quote
sandawg Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 It's oficial. I'm out.....wrong turbo again and it won't work anyway since the set up is custom and nothing fits a stock Turbonetics.... S.O.L.A... Quote
desertskyz Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 It's oficial. I'm out.....wrong turbo again and it won't work anyway since the set up is custom and nothing fits a stock Turbonetics.... S.O.L.A... Can you run up to Pauls and pick up my 70 for me. Pleeeeeease. I don't think I can get out of work in time before he leaves to the D. Quote
sandawg Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 pm me with his addy or how to get to his house. I'm not sure! Only been there once. Quote
Randog Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 does that mean your going? or are you just trying to say" blue bubble gum ????" Well Bob, If I were going, then I'd be doing the slapping. lol However, My motor is still sitting on the shop floor... I'll be out soon. You guys be safe. Don't dune anything I wouldn't dune. R- Quote
desertskyz Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 pm me with his addy or how to get to his house. I'm not sure! Only been there once. Thanks Pat, you're a sweety. See ya around 3 something. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.