Need just a little help for a fundraiser for St Jude's/ Warrior Dash

dunefreak

This weekend I will be racing in the Warrior Dash and I'm trying to raise funds for St Jude's. I am almost at my minimum goal of $250 and could use just a little more help. And of course if I raise more than the $250, that is awesome. If any of you could donate it would be extremely appreciated and goes towards a great cause which is helping kids with life threatening diseases. Just follow the link if you can help. Thank you!

Edited by dunefreak
goal reached! Thanks guys!!!

Thanks so much, you guys!! Wow, I surpassed my minimum goal of $250 with no problem thanks to all your help. If you'd still like to donate, every dollar goes towards St Jude's and helps families in need. I'm looking forward to the race tomorrow. Time to get dirty and bust some a$$!!!

• Like 1

Is this the same race you and Anna ran with Jesus last year?

:laughing:

Similar. That was the Devil Dash. (It was just this last May) It's the same group that puts on both races. This one is also a 5K, but it has 12 obstacles in stead of 7. It looks a little more challenging this time around.

Thanks SO much you guys. We both surpassed our $250 goal by almost double! Together we both raised $860 for St Jude.

The race was badass. We did really well. We beat our 5K Devil Dash times and this race was much more difficult. We finished in 46 minutes. Lots of mud, water, obstacles and challenging hills.

post-3-0-53302000-1350841749_thumb.jpg

post-3-0-36928400-1350841938_thumb.jpg