how do you fill about law enforcement

turbo_bruce

trying to see how others look at law enforcement . not looking for bashing them but what do you think about there jobs and the way they think about there jobs as a cop. do you think they have the most dangerous job out there. do a google search first.

Edited by turbo_bruce

I "Fill" we do a great job. And I "FEEL" great about it. Grammer grammer grammer!!!!

I never clamied to have the most dangerous job. Show us were any of us stated it's the #1 dangerous job. YOU DID THAT!!

Amazing, just amazing.

Any mods on here feel free to lock my topic I started.

• Like 3

Bruce, I'm not sure where you are going with this new thread. Your post seeks input about law enforcement, and has an underlying tone of "I want to hear all the negative input I can". Maybe that's not what you intended to say, however, IMHO that's the way I read it.

You crashed several months ago and were supportive of the LE efforts to help you. What happened?

The original BPGuy post was only soliciting support for upcoming cuts to the BP and requested those in support to sign a petition. There was never any mention that LE is the most dangerous job in America.

We never said we were "Gods" and not subject to having bad cops in our ranks. It does happen and the process to ferret out these rogues is quite fair and through. I really doubt any explanation of the process would satisfy you, or others with your belief that LE is overpaid and corrupt. No matter what evidence is presented to you, you will not believe it. Those with this mindset believe there is a conspiracy to conceal the truth in all high profile situations. With the posts you have put up, it wouldn't surprise me if you thought the moon landing was a hoax.

Could you please explain your agenda?

• Like 1

Dune Pro

Members

• bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 537 posts

• Interests:shooting and killing just for fun
  • Name:bruce

Kinda Ironic huh.. This is Turbo-Bruce's profile avatar info

Ok I am done with this topic... BTW... I still like pudding!!

Edited by bp-guy
  • Like 1

This is ironic. Timmey, you attacked Turbo Bruce for grammer, grammer, grammer, but didnt mention or state the problems with rockets post? Hmmmm, favoritism?

Just the idea that your passing a judgement based on what someone wrote in an internet avatar is ridiculous. Talk about a hasty generalization. Besides the fact that last time I checked its perfectly legal to kill for fun. I d bet every human on the planet is guilty of killing for fun to some extent.

Now rockets post.....

.We never said we were "Gods" and not subject to having bad cops in our ranks. It does happen and the process to ferret out these rogues is quite fair and through. I really doubt any explanation of the process would satisfy you, or others with your belief that LE is overpaid and corrupt. No matter what evidence is presented to you, you will not believe it. Those with this mindset believe there is a conspiracy to conceal the truth in all high profile situations. With the posts you have put up, it wouldn't surprise me if you thought the moon landing was a hoax.

No matter what evidence? You admit it in the first sentence. Btw, "through"? (pst....grammer) By implication, the first sentence admits there are bad cops. But then you say he believes LE are overpaid and corrupt. Why wouldn't he? You admit there are bad cops, and that the powers that be(that decide how much you get paid are lowering the pay). What are the credentials of those making the decisions on pay? Does Bruces opinion matter at all? Of course not, so why would you be concerned about it at all? Although, for the future, if your going to debate, perhaps proposing that evidence would support your case better then "you wont believe me anyways" . It sounds strangely similar to the arguments you receive from most of the citizens and non citizens you come in contact with I bet.

How do I feel about LE. I think its unfortunate that good people get mixed up in it, when its not very different then most illegal activity that they themselves are defending us from.

Steve- this thread as well as mine should be deleted. I got some support and signatures, which is all i asked for. The rest was just good smack talk back and forth. I have no bad feelings at all. Lets bury these and move on.

Bruce, I'm not sure where you are going with this new thread. Your post seeks input about law enforcement, and has an underlying tone of "I want to hear all the negative input I can". Maybe that's not what you intended to say, however, IMHO that's the way I read it.

You crashed several months ago and were supportive of the LE efforts to help you. What happened?

The original BPGuy post was only soliciting support for upcoming cuts to the BP and requested those in support to sign a petition. There was never any mention that LE is the most dangerous job in America.

We never said we were "Gods" and not subject to having bad cops in our ranks. It does happen and the process to ferret out these rogues is quite fair and through. I really doubt any explanation of the process would satisfy you, or others with your belief that LE is overpaid and corrupt. No matter what evidence is presented to you, you will not believe it. Those with this mindset believe there is a conspiracy to conceal the truth in all high profile situations. With the posts you have put up, it wouldn't surprise me if you thought the moon landing was a hoax.

Could you please explain your agenda?

first of all i was seeking the good or bad but was thinking that there were going to be more positive comments i was wondering what other peoples opinions were. not thinking every one needs to have my thinking about law enforcement like you guys do then you make a post trying to bully some one and then twist what was said or not said to fit your agenda but your probably are used to doing that coming from law enforcement . then make comments to make a person look crazy (moon landing comment) trying to make others think a person is crazy so they wont look in to what is the truth its good you still remember your training. IMHO you are worried about what you and others might hear. i was think i might of had the wrong opinion on the subject . now iam waiting to hear every one disburse nothing to see over here. i never said i did not support law enforcement i do and if i saw a officer in trouble i would be the first to help . leo s did not help me when i had my accident it was the filming crew and the blm no rangers out there that day . after some one made a comment you make to much$ tim came out say he took the job knowing he might get killed and puts his life on the line and should be payed more then other people then he asked to know what other jobs were more dangerous then his i just answered with the data i found and then have been attack for tell what i found . from talking to others off line about this i have found that most dont want to replay do to the fact that they dont want to get harassed by law enforcement people for how they see things, wow it seems like law enforcement is like a gang they wear a color ( blue tan or green ) so you know what group or set there from they attack in groups they trow up hand signs code 4 with 4 fingers to show other cops its ok now most dont get along with other groups or other area and the code of silence. i never thought about it like that Edited by turbo_bruce

no bad feelings i was typing and it takes some time with me you know with all the bad grammer and i dont spell any good . dont kill my post i would like to hear how people feel once again not looking for bashing just how you feel and what you see

Edited by turbo_bruce

Dont put words in my mouth. I never said i NEEDED to be paid more. I said anyone that puts their life on the line SHOULD be paid more than joe blo the paper pusher.

You can keep your thread alive and fail miserably with the results but if you quote people on here you better be accurate with what you say.

fixed the wording grammer grammer grammer iam not always right i can admit when iam wrong i think? lol need and should still means more $$$ then other people like the joe blo just looking for the true feelings of others . ( better be accurate with what you say) , hmmm will i get deported if not done right ??? lol wow fail miserably why for looking for how peoples true feelings about law enforcement are hope not

Edited by turbo_bruce

If Rocket can make a moon landing comment can I make a moon cricket comment???

what is a moon cricket??? ok vic i cant reply to you on the other post dont want to lie to much lol and i forgot a lol at the end of the other post grammer grammer grammer . no hate here just having some fun but do see some hate on here and by the way i dont cook for any one but do have a ds 650 motor to sale. so for you mister military . hands down i have the highest respect for the military in my eyes there is no higher level of respect that can be giving to the ones in the service . so vic take pot shot at me its ok i can take it so what is a moon cricket. gota go got a new chopper and changing some parts on it getting hot so time for a ride

I "Fill" we do a great job. And I "FEEL" great about it. Grammer grammer grammer!!!!

I never clamied to have the most dangerous job. Show us were any of us stated it's the #1 dangerous job. YOU DID THAT!!

Amazing, just amazing.

Any mods on here feel free to lock my topic I started.

Grammar!