Staying cool through the heat

dunefreak

What are you all doing this weekend to stay cool? Should be some nice temps in Vegas. 117/118° BURRRR

Ok sandawg, let's hear all about your awesome weather up there at St Anthony. :laughing:

Doesn't really bother me much anymore, but that first heat wave really wakes you up and it's this weekend! :dayum:

We went to Havasu last weekend at it was only like 111° and that COLD river water at the sand bar felt great. It would be absolutely necessary this weekend. It's going to be about 126 down there. Yikes! We picked a good weekend to go!

Trying to talk the wife in to hitting up Death Valley this weekend. I'm sure after the experience we wouldn't complain so much when it hits 116 here in 29.

Did see a report on DV on the evening news tonight. Lots of folks there but not many speaking fluent English. Maybe that's my clue...

Now Pete, do you think for a minute that I would rub it in that even though it is in the 90's up here this week it is far better than having to go through what you guys are. I don't wish that on anyone. The nice part here is that it get down into the 50's at night. sleeping weather for sure. With out a doubt coming up here for this summer is the best decision I have ever made!

Have a happy 4th all. I know we will here!

See Pete.....I'm only an Arse Hole part of the time! :beercheers::grin: