Picked up another Sand Car!

nwtdiesel

I wanted a long travel car so after looking for a bit I finally found one here local in Vegas, it has some pretty nice parts, Mazda Rotary 13B motor which I want to pull next summer and do a LS motor so it will do some nasty wheelies, sterio with four speakers above each person, 5 seater, trunk wing.. all the stuff I wanted. The title says AJ for the manufacturer and not sure who that is if anyone knows that would be great. I was thinking Apache Junction Sand Rail but cant find much about them. It needs some new Razors and a couple light bars from GTP off road but other then that its good to go.

I still have my Sand Limo and will sell it for a decent price or trade for something cool plus cash or whatever make a offer. The trans is at RC right now getting re worked. We pulled it in a couple hours so easy to work on. The motor is awesome and its faster then my new car but wont jump like the new one. Let me know if your interested. Ill have both cars out Halloween weekend of 25-27 go for a ride if you would like.

New Car

SandCarAJ_zps09bd99c6.jpg

Sand Limo

SandLimo2_zps3cae2e72.jpg

Edited by nwtdiesel

Thanks guys! Ill post up the 13b for sale when it gets pulled. Ill probably sell it as a engine/trans combo. It scoots as it is but just like the V8 sound and power. I'm getting so excited for Oct 25-27 weekend. I might go out Thurs with some friends to assure we get a good spot.