Tickets towing trailer

dinicolada

CHP isnt too friendly w/ speeding with a trailer... 5 over is all i do when towing in cali.. anymore and your asking for trouble... i have been known to speed with a trailer but not on the highway's.. :D

I got lucky, CHP lit me up with his spot light on the 15 freeway and got on his loud speaker telling me to slow down. I think he may have been off duty, it was the same day that all those A Hole cops were clogging up the highway doing that stupid run.

:D did not now that a chevy could pull a trailer and go over 50 :D:D:D:D:laughoff:

yep....try 85! :thumb: I passed more Fords and Dodges this last trip than ever.

OK, I didn't hit 85 this last trip, nor do I do it on a regular basis...but it has been known to happen. :hello::laughoff:

funny u mention that. Im sending out a check to Cali for 200.00 tomorow. Damn cop got my husband.. he was going 65mph they gave him a ticket for going 10 over. WTF?? Thank god nv dosnt have that stupid law. oh well We just have to bite the bullet :(

let me guess, raised truck lots of stickers? husband was wearing backwards baseball caps or worse a bandana? be honest

let me guess, raised truck lots of stickers? husband was wearing backwards baseball caps or worse a bandana? be honest

NO! :think: He sold his stang to a buddy in cali. The only stickers that it had was "Dip me in honey and throw me to the Lesibans" and a calvin with a nos bottle chillin on its back. a couple of others too but I cant remember them. I dont think he would be caught dead with a cap or bandana...lol

also... we were on our way out to dumont last sat. the hubby didnt have the trailer (thank god) cuz we were going like 95mph... driving through pahrump and from where we were it looked like this car just crashed into the middle of the highway cuz their was so much dirt and stuff kicked up.. well as we slowed down cuz we didnt know what was going on, we see NHP flick his lights on and wait for us to turn around... Then he just flipped a b*tch and flew right by us... We thought for sure that we were getting busted. the way it looked, it kind of reminded me of super troopers.

Edited by Resident^Blonde

NO! :laughing: He sold his stang to a buddy in cali. The only stickers that it had was "Dip me in honey and throw me to the Lesibans" and a calvin with a nos bottle chillin on its back. a couple of others too but I cant remember them. I dont think he would be caught dead with a cap or bandana...lol

also... we were on our way out to dumont last sat. the hubby didnt have the trailer (thank god) cuz we were going like 95mph... driving through pahrump and from where we were it looked like this car just crashed into the middle of the highway cuz their was so much dirt and stuff kicked up.. well as we slowed down cuz we didnt know what was going on, we see NHP flick his lights on and wait for us to turn around... Then he just flipped a b*tch and flew right by us... We thought for sure that we were getting busted. the way it looked, it kind of reminded me of super troopers.

:think::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Stickers get ya everytime...profiling...I'm serious...last trailer and truck..skin stickers and everything..tickets galore.

this truck and trailer nothin but a small dumont sticker....now I get only warnings....love it! social engineering

Stickers get ya everytime...profiling...I'm serious...last trailer and truck..skin stickers and everything..tickets galore.

this truck and trailer nothin but a small dumont sticker....now I get only warnings....love it! social engineering

Yeah, we learned that. his old plate used to say COPTZR :think:

We would either get pulled over cuz it was loud and the plate said"hi mr cop, pull me over I got a doughnut for ya" or the cool cops would just laugh and pull up next to us and ask what he had done to it. lol

Well I guess if the stickers are DDR stickers, they look the other way. I have a big one on my windshield glare strip and a big on one the back window and I pass cops ALL the time...even speeding too. :think: I am usually never messed with. :laughing:

Well I guess if the stickers are DDR stickers, they look the other way. I have a big one on my windshield glare strip and a big on one the back window and I pass cops ALL the time...even speeding too. :think: I am usually never messed with. :laughoff:

well hell, then where do i get one of these sitckers? :laughing: