Sobe bomb

Whoodatt

i think we should put a stop to these so called sobe "bombs". what if they banned sobe drinks from camp? then we would have nothing to drink except for yucky beer, and we all know no one in our camp likes that. By the way, i think everyone should start drinking sobe all day long to save the bottles, so we can recycle them...... so please everyone do your part.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:shake:

yyyyyyyyyyeah DDR sweaters, duh! :headbang1:

Oh yeah!!!!! :headbang1: Pete knits like no other. He sits around the camp fire watching Sobe Bombs and knitting newcomers DDR sweatshirts. Did I mention he is also president of Dumont Dune Knitters?? :laughing::laughoff:

one of the camps you were next to? If you werent there, you missed a heluva good time!!!!!

Mutha Bitchezzz :headbang1:

We were by three camps... the one south of us (ddr) had a sobe bomb that went off... and also we were dancing and singing to one of their NOW cd lol... We were mooching off their music. it did sound like yall had a good time.

That Sobe Bomb stuff sounds interesting, being a Marine and watching explosions kinda gets the blood flowing, like maybe from the knee :headbang1: ....I'll research this more and get back to you... :headbang1: Semper Fi, Woody

I've already got a 6pack of bottles for Halloween, get busy with your stash....

We also like to play charades and pin the tail on the donkey too. Putting stuff in a fire is dangerous! :headbang1:

WHOA. WHOA. WHOA, Your not those guys that run with Scissors, and pet strange dogs are you ? I have heard stories about kids sitting to close to the television, and NOT waiting the alotted 30 min. to swim after eating.. but THIS , this is just whacky. Next thing you know, someone will bring alcohol to the dunes and things will just get out of hand. :laughing: watch out for this type of behavior, and report it immediatley, this type of behavior leads to people staying up late and jumping through fires and stuff. people these days geeeeezzzzzzz. :headbang1:

WHOA. WHOA. WHOA, Your not those guys that run with Scissors, and pet strange dogs are you ? I have heard stories about kids sitting to close to the television, and NOT waiting the alotted 30 min. to swim after eating.. but THIS , this is just whacky. Next thing you know, someone will bring alcohol to the dunes and things will just get out of hand. :shake: watch out for this type of behavior, and report it immediatley, this type of behavior leads to people staying up late and jumping through fires and stuff. people these days geeeeezzzzzzz. :laughoff:

:headbang1::headbang1::laughing:

WHOA. WHOA. WHOA, Your not those guys that run with Scissors, and pet strange dogs are you ? I have heard stories about kids sitting to close to the television, and NOT waiting the alotted 30 min. to swim after eating.. but THIS , this is just whacky. Next thing you know, someone will bring alcohol to the dunes and things will just get out of hand. :dolphin: watch out for this type of behavior, and report it immediatley, this type of behavior leads to people staying up late and jumping through fires and stuff. people these days geeeeezzzzzzz. :shake:

Effen Bobby :laughing::laughoff:

Don't forget to stock up on the Poptop Beans also, they make people pay for playing with fire....Semper Fi, Woody :headbang1:

Should be good with the topic...

Those people in that video look irresponsible :headbang1::flipoff:

Don't forget to stock up on the Poptop Beans also, they make people pay for playing with fire....Semper Fi, Woody :headbang1:

Should be good with the topic...

Criminals. Just say NO!

Don't they realize that sobe bombs are the "step drug" to this:

post-475-1160682546.jpg

Hmmmmm. I think I recongnized a couple of peeps in that vid. post-475-1160682650.gif

Criminals. Just say NO!

Don't they realize that sobe bombs are the "step drug" to this:

post-475-1160682546.jpg

Hmmmmm. I think I recongnized a couple of peeps in that vid. post-475-1160682650.gif

Hey Gerald how did you get a hold of my camp pictures from last Halloween? :headbang1: :angry22:

:headbang1: