Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Will there be a DDR north pole meetup?

It's the south pole. It's usually Saturday at 2PM on holiday weekends. I haven't posted one up since I won't be there. Someone should though! :)

  • Like 1
Posted

It's the south pole. It's usually Saturday at 2PM on holiday weekends. I haven't posted one up since I won't be there. Someone should though! :)

Saturday, South Pole....say....2:00? Anyone else?

  • Like 3
Posted

Maaaan. Im not sure if im goin... according to Dumont dunes weather. Com. Its gonna be 18mph gust. First it was 14mph but it seems to go up every day. Winds are coming . Fri.sat and sun. Here comes the winds. Im keepin an eye on the weather channel but its not lookin tooo good. (Hope im wrong. )

Posted

Tony you're being a little dramatic. lol 18 mph is not even a gust for Dumont. That happens almost every day out there. We saw quite a bit more than that last weekend at times.

  • Like 1
Posted

Hahahahahahaj. Lol. Ok just a little . hysterical and dramatic... btw pete. No alcohol for me this weekend. I don't wanna see bee's agsin...lol.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Everyone should just come be Vendor row. :)

There were a many more trailers out there then I thought today when I was there. I dropped off the Vending trailer and Mike is now there also.

I thought it was VERY weird that a Production company was set-up right at Vendor row. Not directly on it, but right there... anyway Looking like a pretty good weekend with a little cooler temps. My truck said 86* today on Vendor Row at about 4:30PM.

Best thing about winds is it's always windy while your riding. 50MPh = 50 MPH wind... :)

Edited by Adam @ GTP Off Road
  • Like 1
Posted

Maaaan. Im not sure if im goin... according to Dumont dunes weather. Com. Its gonna be 18mph gust. First it was 14mph but it seems to go up every day. Winds are coming . Fri.sat and sun. Here comes the winds. Im keepin an eye on the weather channel but its not lookin tooo good. (Hope im wrong. )

Tony the tru die hard duners don't mind a little wind or rain we will go no matter the conditions lol I think you worry to much.... You should probably stay home since you might get sand in your undies !! Ha ha ha ha

  • Like 1
Posted

Im a fair weather guy. Lol. When I snowboard I like it sunny and groomed runs when wake board I like it glass at the lake and when head to the dunes it has to be calm winds ..lol. i hate sand in my superman undies...but for this weekend im renting a rv trailer and im gonna be inside if it blows...

Posted

I didnt see much dunners out there late fri nite while it was blowing 40mph gust. Where were ya... "true hard dunners " I'll tell ya where I was . In my 36ft. Rv trailer. Chillin with wine beer and tequila. .. and ny steaks. With family.

Posted

fastony, on 03 Nov 2014 - 7:55 PM, said:

I didnt see much dunners out there late fri nite while it was blowing 40mph gust. Where were ya... "true hard dunners " I'll tell ya where I was . In my 36ft. Rv trailer. Chillin with wine beer and tequila. .. and ny steaks. With family.

Well last time me and my tru die hard duner group was out there tearing it up in the wind :) it made the dunes smooth as a babies butt lol then I crashed in my motor home on a nice sleep number bed ha ha ha ... The tally today was 85 gallons used Thursday evening till Monday mid day ... There wasn't a lot if time spent in the Moho so yes we are die hard duners and already looking forward to 2 weeks from now :)

  • Like 1
Posted

I can't do that . If I can't see where im goin due to bad winds and sand blowing everywhere. Im stayin indoors. I tip my hat to those who were out there being sand blasted.

Posted

The wind was blowing so hard Friday night around midnight or 1am that it was white out conditions. with our lights we couldn't see 5 feet in front of us at times! BUT We were there duning! :rockon:

  • Like 1
Posted

I can't do that . If I can't see where im goin due to bad winds and sand blowing everywhere. Im stayin indoors. I tip my hat to those who were out there being sand blasted.

You shouldn't have and issues seeing the lines or the dunes at 5 mph tony ... Ha ha ha ha lmao jk jk

Posted

5mph... ?????? Not sure where you were at . But at Dumont dunes fri late nite thru sat very early morning. It was 40mph gust. It was a white blanket of dust I couldn't see my front wheels. Lol.

Posted

5mph... ?????? Not sure where you were at . But at Dumont dunes fri late nite thru sat very early morning. It was 40mph gust. It was a white blanket of dust I couldn't see my front wheels. Lol.

Lmao I was referring to you driving 5 mph :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...