randyvw Posted December 2, 2014 Posted December 2, 2014 talked to wade today and he says he's going, so i most likely will go for a daytrip or sumthin'....sat nite is victor valley 4 wheelers christmas party....and that's where i spend most of my off-roading times lately....miss the dunes and have been out twice this year already, and planning to get there more...might even pick up a longtravel with V8 or honda power if i see one too cheap to pass up....hope to see you there pete...and several OTHERS too! Quote
dunefreak Posted December 3, 2014 Author Posted December 3, 2014 It's looking like we'll have a great group again this year. Make sure you bring some firewood. If everyone brings some, we should have enough for a good sized fire. Quote
DuNe~Rydher Posted December 3, 2014 Posted December 3, 2014 When is everyone getting there? Firewood - Check Quote
sandawg Posted December 4, 2014 Posted December 4, 2014 OK, I think I would like to come to see old friends maybe take a slow ride in the Wildcat and have a good time. Will there be anyone there to help change my depends? Cook for me? Buy my gas? and a Body Guard to help me keep the ladies from taking advantage of an old man? Come on Terry, lets do it since we are the same age! Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted December 4, 2014 Posted December 4, 2014 I think I will be out there sometime Friday, just not sure when. Early afternoon to early evening i'm thinking. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 4, 2014 Author Posted December 4, 2014 When is everyone getting there? Firewood - Check Probably Thursday, maybe earlier. This will be like a mini vacation for me and Anna OK, I think I would like to come to see old friends maybe take a slow ride in the Wildcat and have a good time. Will there be anyone there to help change my depends? Cook for me? Buy my gas? and a Body Guard to help me keep the ladies from taking advantage of an old man? Come on Terry, lets do it since we are the same age! Do it old man! 1 Quote
White Rhino Posted December 6, 2014 Posted December 6, 2014 (edited) I think I found elf Sandy the elf a date finally!!Tim be sure to bring her if u come!!! http://www.buzzfeed.com/michelleregna/must-be-a-south-pole-elf?bffb Edited December 6, 2014 by White Rhino Quote
ynot Posted December 6, 2014 Posted December 6, 2014 OK, I think I would like to come to see old friends maybe take a slow ride in the Wildcat and have a good time. Will there be anyone there to help change my depends? Cook for me? Buy my gas? and a Body Guard to help me keep the ladies from taking advantage of an old man? Come on Terry, lets do it since we are the same age! Pat I got no ride and am not going to go and be the camp b*tch so as they say on Shark tank" I'm out" Quote
702sandman Posted December 6, 2014 Posted December 6, 2014 Pat I got no ride and am not going to go and be the camp b*tch so as they say on Shark tank" I'm out" Come on old man terry go buy another rail quit you whining Quote
jordanhiggins2002 Posted December 6, 2014 Posted December 6, 2014 hi everyone. I am planning on going also. I had the Suzuki colors king car last season. Just picked up a modified gen 4 funco. Did a quick shake down at glamis over thanksgiving. I'm stoked to get out there with pete and the crew Quote
White Rhino Posted December 6, 2014 Posted December 6, 2014 Hey Jordan so that wasn't you at Thanksgiving in the yellow king car? Quote
jordanhiggins2002 Posted December 7, 2014 Posted December 7, 2014 My buddy Chad from Vegas area bought the car. He was out their thanksgiving I think. I was in glamis Quote
dunefreak Posted December 7, 2014 Author Posted December 7, 2014 My wife and I would love to come out for buggy round up. We are trying to put it all together to make it. The chance to meet some new duners sounds great. Do we just pull up and camp in your group ? fstteddy, yeah just pull up and park with the group. I added a map to this thread where we'll be camped. It's pretty easy...right off the road across from bathroom 10. The Buggy Roundup trip was great last year and I'm looking forward to it again. It did exactly what I was hoping for and that's to get a bunch of buggies together for a weekend so new and old friends can run together. It gives everyone a chance to meet some new faces which they might not have the chance to do on busier weekends. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 7, 2014 Author Posted December 7, 2014 I think this is the latest list of confirmed RSVPs. I wasn't sure about a few guys like mineurbiz, WhiteRhino, and 702sandman. If you guys are going let me know. So far it looks at least as big as last year with 23 rigs. dunefreak & duniemonkie raspadoo + 2 Mike @ GTP OFF ROAD FireKracker + his setup, Tracy Dent boy & family Jakster884 desertrider71 sandseeker & Mary DuNe~Rydher 80grit + maybe some friends? rcazier745 +1 fastony painterjoe Lou B & daughter Lindsay BearsZX72 stinger sb2fast & Becky Adam @ GTP Off Road Moondog stteddy & wife randyvw + friends sandawg jordanhiggins2002 Quote
FireKracker Posted December 7, 2014 Posted December 7, 2014 Quadrockets (bud) will be Rollin in on Friday evening. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 8, 2014 Author Posted December 8, 2014 I'm in Wife and I can't wait Same here! Quadrockets (bud) will be Rollin in on Friday evening. Ahh cool! dunefreak & duniemonkie raspadoo + 2 Mike @ GTP OFF ROAD FireKracker + his setup, Tracy Dent boy & family Jakster884 desertrider71 sandseeker & Mary DuNe~Rydher 80grit + maybe some friends? rcazier745 +1 fastony painterjoe Lou B & daughter Lindsay BearsZX72 stinger sb2fast & Becky Adam @ GTP Off Road Moondog stteddy & wife randyvw + friends sandawg jordanhiggins2002 White Rhino Quadrockets nwtdiesel 1 Quote
nas6car Posted December 8, 2014 Posted December 8, 2014 just got back from a great weekend at Dumont. just wanted to report on dune conditions. ultimate traction, sand clumpy and hard as rock. with this traction better get in a rythem on tightening cv bolts every run. real tore up from last week but found some good stuff in route to northpole, have fun guys. Quote
jordanhiggins2002 Posted December 8, 2014 Posted December 8, 2014 just got back from a great weekend at Dumont. just wanted to report on dune conditions. ultimate traction, sand clumpy and hard as rock. with this traction better get in a rythem on tightening cv bolts every run. real tore up from last week but found some good stuff in route to northpole, have fun guys. Thanks for the heads up Quote
dunefreak Posted December 9, 2014 Author Posted December 9, 2014 When's everyone pulling in? It's looking like Wed night or Thurs morning for us. I think we'll be the first ones. For those that don't know my setup, here's a pic plus I'll have the DDR banner set up all weekend just outside camp. The DDR banner to keep an eye out for. 1 Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted December 9, 2014 Posted December 9, 2014 Most likely Friday from noon-1pm. Might play hooky on Friday though and leave Thursday night. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 9, 2014 Author Posted December 9, 2014 Anyone up for a game of flip cup at night? I'll have the big red party tent set up in camp with a table, some tunes and lights for anyone who would like to play. Should be some good fun to add to the festivities. Hey maybe we could get Adam to DJ!?? Haha 2 Quote
sb2fast Posted December 10, 2014 Posted December 10, 2014 Sorry we have to drop out both cars broke thanksgiving tried to get at least one going not going to happen realy bummed was looking forward to it Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.