Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

unfreekinbelievable

:lol:

:laughoff:

:laughoff:

:laughoff::laughoff: The site needed a little :flipoff::grin: :chkn: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: after all the :blah::blah::blah: about comp, caution tape, and rebar! :blury:

Whatever works right? :lol::duniemonkie::laughoff::laughoff::headbang1:

badger badger badger badger badger :dance: :lol:

Posted

I want to know "HOW LONG" is the longest that someone has watched it?!?!?!?

I'm quite gullible....I'm in for 5 minutes! :P

:flipoff: :fro_smokin: :laughoff::grin:

...friggin ridiculous!

Posted

I want to know "HOW LONG" is the longest that someone has watched it?!?!?!?

I'm quite gullible....I'm in for 5 minutes! :P

:headbang1: :fro_smokin: :laughoff::laughoff:

...friggin ridiculous!

It's like a trance! :laughoff::flipoff:

Cole told me yesterday he watched it for 34 minutes the first time. That's disturbing! :grin::lol: :chkn: Cole scares the hell out of me. :laughoff:

Posted

This lady is running late for work and of course speeding, when a LEO pulls her over.

OFFICER-"maam, you know why i pulled you over?"

LADY-"yes, can we get this over with i'm late for work!"

OFFICER-"whats the rush?"

LADY-"i'm a doctor and i'm late for a surgery."

OFFICER-"what kind of doctor are you?"

LADY-"i'm a rectum stretcher."

OFFICER- "NO WAY!!! how do you stretch a rectum?"

LADY-"well, i go into surgery cut out rectums and stretch them out finger by finger. one hand then two until they're 6 ft. tall."

OFFICER-"what the hell do you do with a 6 ft. a-hole?"

LADY-"well, we hand 'em a radar gun and put 'em under an overpass."

Posted

Ok Ok...I put this on here before and only the girls liked it...dudes...its TOTALLY funny! Take a look again...especially when you are bored...then you will think its the greatest thing EVER!!!!

:clap::clap::lol::grin::lol: :chkn: :headbang1::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::blury: :dance: :blah::blah::flipoff::laughoff::booty::laughoff: :afro: :blah::lol:

Posted

bitchezzz bitchezzz bitchezzz bitchezzz bitchezzz bitchezzz bitchezzz bitchezzz bitchezzz bitchezzz bitchezzz bitchezzz bitchezzz bitchezzz bitchezzz

pimpshack pimpshack

:booty:

:flipoff:

:thumb::bowdown::driver: :dance:

:MBdance::MBdance::MBdance::MBdance::MBdance::MBdance::MBdance::MBdance: :afro: :afro:

good one, cheese :headbang1::coffee::laughoff:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...