Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

A little boy goes to his father and asks

"Daddy, how was I born?" The father

answers: "Well son, I guess one day

you will need to find out anyway! Your

Mom and I first got together in a chat

room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date

via e-mail with your Mom and we met

at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a

secluded room, where your mother

agreed to a download from my hard

drive. As soon as I was ready to upload,

we discovered that neither one of us had

used a firewall, and since it was too late

to hit the delete button, nine months later

a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

You got Male!

Posted

new red square time 27.192 :blink:

cole you should like these hmmwv pics :freakin_nuts: how do you explain that?

the person in the sedan was messing with the wife of the guy drivin the HMMWV..... :dunno:

Posted

new red square time 27.192 :dunno:

cole you should like these hmmwv pics :freakin_nuts: how do you explain that?

that actually happened out at FT Lewis washington, i recognize the Military Police car. every post has its own design of car. i dont know when or why it happened. but i have seen the pic before

Posted (edited)

well if Bill Nye the Science guy would have taught me this, i would have abused this methed as well...pretty neat!

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2879188/subchannel/viralvideo

what i want to know is....who is going to try this...and video it....i know someone will

i do know that iam going to try this.....

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2676500/subchannel/viralvideo

Edited by RAGDOLL MX
Posted

My ex taught me about that game. :porn: He seemed to like it alot.

:barf::lol:

When I was a Kid we used to add that in with "Smear the Quire", I think I still have scares from those days. A HIDE AND SEEK TEAM. You have got to be kidding. :thumb:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...