The AzzHoles

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill take drama over the drunkin idiots rummaging thru other peoples camp stealing stuff and breaking out weapons to steal your stuff.

That happened to a buddy of mine off gecko road in glamis last year. my buddy was parked right next to them all weekend and on sat night after everyone was drunk they pulled a gun took a quad and bailed. :dunno::blury:

scary stuff i have thought about bringing some protection out with me :shoot: (i usaly do when im camping)but i dont feel secure leaving it in the hauler or truck as much as im away from them riding and at dumont i havent heard of any trouble like that. :dunno:

and there seems to be LEO's around enough to discrourage people acting that way. :blury:

arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, you may win, but you are still retarded!!!

Damn, Jason! Pretty hardcore words there. I'm feeling your intent though and concur.

Tbones, didn't you used to be the lead singer for Suicidal Tendencies???

See ya'll in the morning, but probably not in time for the quads and bikes ride.:(

Edited by aceisback

this thread is STILL going??

DF doing some moderating??

come on ladies!!!

arguing on the internet is like the special olympics, you may win, but you are still retarded!!!

we all need to sit down with a beer, and let bygones be bygones

time to shut this baby down...it has run it's course......imo

What needs moderating? Besides...I was at Dumont. :banghead:

I already reminded everyone of the forum rules......

Just keep in mind what the rules are here on DDR. You guys can argue all ya want :banghead: and discuss the controversal topic, but we won't tolerate any threats or personal attacks on this board! :pissed::shake:

Can't we all just act like adults? Come on, guys. Raise your mugs up :undecided::laughing::beercheers:

The situation has somewhat been resolved. It hasn't gotten any deeper in this thread, so it's no biggie. Thanks for the heads up though. Next time report a post if you feel it needs attention. :D

Damn, Jason! Pretty hardcore words there. I'm feeling your intent though and concur.

Tbones, didn't you used to be the lead singer for Suicidal Tendencies???

See ya'll in the morning, but probably not in time for the quads and bikes ride.:(

nothing against DF as a moderator, and the other members, but this thread has run it's course, and has imploded into a finger-pointing match.

it was not meant to be a cheap shot at you DF... it was just that things are usually so friendly around here, that hardly any moderating needs to be done.....that was my point

:redhat: :redhat: :ninja: hey all i know is that cat in the red with gay flames, :thumbsdown: two seat rail needs some talking to,, guy dusted us twice and he speeds every where!!!!this ones for you :finger::finger::finger::finger:

Hey rhino king,

Thanks for adding to the description for clairification ^^^^^^^

:beercheers:

nothing against DF as a moderator, and the other members, but this thread has run it's course, and has imploded into a finger-pointing match.

it was not meant to be a cheap shot at you DF... it was just that things are usually so friendly around here, that hardly any moderating needs to be done.....that was my point

the world is not always so friendly,,so we express things on afking computer!!