The AzzHoles

:headbang1: We parked buy the end of the last finger by vender row.

the people that came buy us for the most part were ok

Butt there is one car I would like to talk about not respecting others

on the car is A's & 8's and the other side is a flush I do have pics of the car will post later as I need to compress them. Doing wheels and roosting by camps is not cool in any book he road up and down the finger like it was his very own play ground at very high rates of speed :headbang1:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:headbang1: We parked buy the end of the last finger by vender row.

on the car is A's & 8's and the other side is a flush I do have pics of the car will post later as I need to compress them. Doing wheels and roosting by camps is not cool in any book he road up and down the finger like it was his very own play ground at very high rates of speed :headbang1:

that was this last weekend? the vendors were there?

I hate people like that, who do not respect the safety of others

:mc_smiley: We parked buy the end of the last finger by vender row.

I would like to thank you very much for observing me in my new car. I assure you that I never did any wheelies or roosting you where ever my intentions. As far as I am concerned I never came within 50 feet

of anybodys camp and broke the law. If there was a problem you should have stopped by and talk to me,

instead of crying on the board here. As a father of 3 and an avid dumont riders (10 years) I have always

gone out my way to help fellow duners including aiding law enforcement officials.

I will be out Halloween, look for me by the MCFLURRY camp,

FRANK PAGANO

I know Bryce and his wife Mary very well. Bryce was with me on Saturday. We had a great

time duning. My other friend Dave was there also with his new rail.

Yeah we know Mary too. She's a trip. :headbang1:

Your buddy Dave is the guy who has the new Wicked Sand toys car? I think that is the car Aaron and Tarin (from Team Acme) were telling me about. :mc_smiley:

Yes Dave is the guy with that new Wicked car

dont know the whole story, but 50' is not far enough. my deal is, why do people have to ride the fingers and speed inbetween the fingers thru the camps---when you have the entire dunes out there??? as far as Im concerned, there should be a 15MPH speed limit in the entire dumont camp area. there is no reason to go fast in the basin and camp areas. Ive seen people get killed at dumont and glamis because these safe riders are too close to camps and make a mistake. an accident-yes could it be avoided-yes. if the rangers would do their jobs and stop this crap, instead of hassling us for stickers, double riding with kids, taillights out and whip flags gone, we would be a safer community. speeders next to camps should be fined $1k a pop and this wont happen. again, Im not talking about this 1 incidence, cuz I dont know about it, but we all need to be safe and ride safe. ride fast on the dunes etc. Ive been around the dune since 1969, so Ive seen and heard it all. ride safe all.

dont know the whole story, but 50' is not far enough. my deal is, why do people have to ride the fingers and speed inbetween the fingers thru the camps---when you have the entire dunes out there??? as far as Im concerned, there should be a 15MPH speed limit in the entire dumont camp area. there is no reason to go fast in the basin and camp areas. Ive seen people get killed at dumont and glamis because these safe riders are too close to camps and make a mistake. an accident-yes could it be avoided-yes. if the rangers would do their jobs and stop this crap, instead of hassling us for stickers, double riding with kids, taillights out and whip flags gone, we would be a safer community. speeders next to camps should be fined $1k a pop and this wont happen. again, Im not talking about this 1 incidence, cuz I dont know about it, but we all need to be safe and ride safe. ride fast on the dunes etc. Ive been around the dune since 1969, so Ive seen and heard it all. ride safe all.

You think the fingers dunes should not be ridden?

Marbelous is back, it's me Sam marios homeboy and from the honest truth you couldent drive worth a sh*t back in the day either, I dont think it was done intentially but he does know the rules and has been going for a long time. I think by now he has gotten better driving that car but still mann be carefull..

other than that maybe you can give us the ride you been promising for 3 years.....

Marbelous is back, it's me Sam marios homeboy and from the honest truth you couldent drive worth a sh*t back in the day either, I dont think it was done intentially but he does know the rules and has been going for a long time. I think by now he has gotten better driving that car but still mann be carefull..

other than that maybe you can give us the ride you been promising for 3 years.....

Hey Sam has it been that long???? Well anyway Im back . Got some new toys, will be playing, with them

Halloween weekend. You still riding that black raptor.

I dont think you can jude distences az we where about 45 feet from the dunes and when you turned around on the little jont by are camp and guned the car to hall azz down the finger back tord your camp and park the car at over 50 I gess that is not to close to other campsnext time I will retun the faver.

The finger dune is still a dune. I should be able to tear that up instead of looking for God knows who sleeping God knows where.

On the other hand if someone is camping in my way I do practice safety and caution.

Perhaps we all shouldn't camp in such tempting riding areas.... :rockwoot:

I got no prob getting along with others. just that a 2200 lb car can get out of hand real easy and be in some budys camp real fast and than there will be a big problem. this pic is of the car just after the run he made could not get my camera quick enuff to get him roosting by camp

Why people want to park right up next to the finger dune confuses me. you are choosing to put yourself in harms way. We all head across the flats and over the finger dunes making our way out to the big dunes. Then you come across these people that park there rigs right at the bottom and get mad at people for going past there rigs. If the rigs werent within 50 ft of the fingers, there wouldnt be a problem. There is a huge camping area. Dont park in tempting riding areas!!! just my .02 worth

I got no prob getting along with others. just that a 2200 lb car can get out of hand real easy and be in some budys camp real fast and than there will be a big problem. this pic is of the car just after the run he made could not get my camera quick enuff to get him roosting by camp

post-557-1161749318.jpg

By the way I was the one that stopped and asked if you where ok when you were putting your fan belt back on

post-557-1161749412.jpg

post-557-1161749318.jpg

By the way I was the one that stopped and asked if you where ok when you were putting your fan belt back on

HEY Barney RUBBLE where are these imagnatary wheelies and roost pictures you are complaining about

it are. You sure have a nice picture of my brand new rail getting out of the trailer. Where is your immaginaniry picture of me roosting you aaaaaaaat??????

E\

HEY Barney RUBBLE where are these imagnatary wheelies and roost pictures you are complaining about

it are. You sure have a nice picture of my brand new rail getting out of the trailer. Where is your immaginaniry picture of me roosting you aaaaaaaat??????

E\

yea, the fingers should be ridden with caution since the little kids play and ride there. isnt there enough of dumont that the fingers can be reserved for kids and little quads. Im not saying not to ride them, but do you all have to haul arse along or across them? problem is that alot of drivers still dont know when to turn it on vs turn it off! just because there is sand, does not mean it is a free-for-all. I used to park next to the fingers, but now I park in flat. got real tired of clowns jumping and speeding on the fingers. speeding and doing wheelies in the flat is nothing more than "look at me, arent I cool, check out my car, I'm bad etc etc". just my 2c since all the above wont change anyway. responsible vs irresponsible.