Kitcat Posted January 17, 2007 Posted January 17, 2007 Very Nice... Thanks! We're getting air bags and upgrading the exhaust this week. Need it for the big rig!!! Quote
RRC Posted January 18, 2007 Posted January 18, 2007 Thanks! We're getting air bags and upgrading the exhaust this week. Need it for the big rig!!! I got my MBRP exhaust WITH a CAT delete pipe from THESE guys, very good exhaust and good sound even WITHOUT a CAT! gOOd LuCk... Quote
Kitcat Posted January 21, 2007 Posted January 21, 2007 I got my MBRP exhaust WITH a CAT delete pipe from THESE guys, very good exhaust and good sound even WITHOUT a CAT! gOOd LuCk... My hubby ordered te exhaust and air bags from 4 Wheel Parts. They did the lift on our truck and on our last truck, too. We tightened up the weight distribution on the hitch and boy did it make a difference! We're still getting the air bags, just in case!! Quote
Richard Cheese Posted January 22, 2007 Posted January 22, 2007 My hubby ordered te exhaust and air bags from 4 Wheel Parts. They did the lift on our truck and on our last truck, too. We tightened up the weight distribution on the hitch and boy did it make a difference! We're still getting the air bags, just in case!! air bags def help, but also helper springs, like deavers, will work miracles with a saggy back end when hitched up. helper springs Quote
Richard Cheese Posted January 22, 2007 Posted January 22, 2007 Here's Mine! I like that rig with the smooth sides!!! what is that, and 18'??? Quote
Richard Cheese Posted January 22, 2007 Posted January 22, 2007 Heres ours da-yam :dance: the freekin presidental Quote
the*ovenman Posted January 23, 2007 Posted January 23, 2007 (edited) I like that rig with the smooth sides!!! what is that, and 18'??? Its 16 FT Just bought last week I am having my hitch and all that Jazz installed on wednesday. Never owned any kind of RV before so this will be fun. It perfect for my family and I. Our first trip will just be around where I live we are going to go to a camp ground near Otay lakes and Just get a feel for how it all works. Edited January 23, 2007 by the*ovenman Quote
dunefreak Posted January 23, 2007 Posted January 23, 2007 Its 16 FT Just bought last week I am having my hitch and all that Jazz installed on wednesday. Never owned any kind of RV before so this will be fun. It perfect for my family and I. Our first trip will just be around where I live we are going to go to a camp ground near Otay lakes and Just get a feel for how it all works. Congrats on the new hauler, Jeff. It's exciting isn't it? Gotta love it. Quote
the*ovenman Posted January 23, 2007 Posted January 23, 2007 Congrats on the new hauler, Jeff. It's exciting isn't it? Gotta love it. Yes very Exciting! I cant wait until tomorrow we get to pick it up and I am going to bring it home and star slowly packing it for the weekend. I have never been to Dumont How far is it from San Diego? Quote
wingnut Posted January 23, 2007 Posted January 23, 2007 I'd say maybe 4 hours. Maybe someone from that area can give you a better estimate. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted January 23, 2007 Posted January 23, 2007 Yes very Exciting! I cant wait until tomorrow we get to pick it up and I am going to bring it home and star slowly packing it for the weekend. I have never been to Dumont How far is it from San Diego? through mapquest, I am showing about 4 hours, give or take 30 minutes for stopping. remember, you are not very far from Glamis either Quote
got boost? Posted January 24, 2007 Posted January 24, 2007 here is mine....i picked it up the same day i picked up the buggy Quote
aseman Posted January 24, 2007 Posted January 24, 2007 here is mine....i picked it up the same day i picked up the buggy Hey that's nice gotboost! is that a 30 foot??? Quote
got boost? Posted January 26, 2007 Posted January 26, 2007 ^^^ it's a 32' ... but it measures bigger Quote
Perpetrate Posted March 2, 2007 Posted March 2, 2007 Here is our Trailer and toys. Now that we have a kid we will be upgrading our truck. Quote
raptoroy Posted March 8, 2007 Posted March 8, 2007 Here is our 08 fs34 first trip for it will be the clean up. Quote
White Rhino Posted March 8, 2007 Posted March 8, 2007 Here's mine damn now that is one full toybox!!! what is that quad in the kitchen? Quote
White Rhino Posted March 8, 2007 Posted March 8, 2007 nice raptoroy nice box urg ......I mean toybox Quote
OGP Posted March 8, 2007 Posted March 8, 2007 Here is our 08 fs34 first trip for it will be the clean up. Wow thas a big biatch. How much storage to the first cabinet? Quote
sandseeker Posted March 8, 2007 Posted March 8, 2007 Nice hauler Roy. Ya got any pics of the car with the new panels on it. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.