Thanksgiving weekend potluck

crawlinxj

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laughing:

sikkbanshee Dave is bringing one out, but I am thinking we will need at least one or two more with all our fatness gettin in on that. :eatdrink021: :laughing:

so getting back to this topic...how many people are attending the potluck? I was going to buy a turkey this weekend but how many do we need?...I dont want to haul a big a$$ turkey out there and not cook it... can we get a head count and a I am bringing this or that list back up to date? :D so far we got geralds fryer, daves fryer, and crawlinxj's fryer....how many birds do we need?

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE

so getting back to this topic...how many people are attending the potluck? I was going to buy a turkey this weekend but how many do we need?...I dont want to haul a big a$$ turkey out there and not cook it... can we get a head count and a I am bringing this or that list back up to date? :D so far we got geralds fryer, daves fryer, and crawlinxj's fryer....how many birds do we need?

dont buy a turkey jim, I actually have 2 I can bring should we need it. Why dont you bring another turkey day item, like stuffin or taters or green bean casserole.

but yes, lets get back to who is bringing what and for when???

I was thinking we could have a traditional turkey dinner for thanksgiving for those of you that are interested in maybe doin an additional potluck for that? nothing to big or fancy, just thought it would be nice. :eatdrink021:

We have to get things in order here. Are we just gonna to a T-Day potluck on Thanksgiving, or do we want to do a normal potluck (with whatever) on Saturday like usual. I am bringing a turkey and a deep frier. I already have them both.

I say we could just do the potluck thing as a T-Day dinner for whoever is camped with us, then we can do a normal potluck on Saturday. You know we'll have enough grub for both. :laughing: Hell if anything, we can have turkey leftovers on Saturday too! :eatdrink021: :D

well maybe we can cook like 1 bird thurs and the rest sat?..lets try this again

come on!!!

crawlinxj------spaghetti salad and bbq

dunefreak-----hawaiian rolls and corn on the cob, grill, 1 turkey and fryer

Don29palms-- Cake and -------------------- you know!

Sincity_blondie...utensils, plates, napkins, 2 turkeys, oil, and a PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE :eatdrink021:

sand snake----mashed potatos and gravy

come on!!!

Sincity_blondie...utensils, plates, napkins, 2 turkeys, oil, and a PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE :laughing:

Oh yeah...thanks Jim :coocoo: :eatdrink021: :thumb: Should I bring some oil for this thing or is Stacey gonna have enough?

dunefreak-----hawaiian rolls and corn on the cob, grill, 1 turkey and fryer, and a huge appetite

Sincity_blondie...utensils, plates, napkins, 2 turkeys, oil, and a PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE :laughing:

:laughoff:

Oh yeah...thanks Jim :laughoff: :eatdrink021: :coocoo: Should I bring some oil for this thing or is Stacey gonna have enough?

dunefreak-----hawaiian rolls and corn on the cob, grill, 1 turkey and fryer, and a huge appetite

:laughing:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Stacey oily

come on!!!

so jim you bringing taters & gravy for turkey dinner or the saturday potluck??? COMEON!! lol

Oh yeah...thanks Jim :thumb::laughing::thumb: Should I bring some oil for this thing or is Stacey gonna have enough?

Sincity_blondie...utensils, plates, napkins, 1 turkey, oil, and a PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE :laughoff:

:coocoo:

Ill bring oil for 2 turkeys since your bringing a turkey also pete. and ill only bring 1 turkey.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Stacey oily

:eatdrink021: :blury::slap:

come on!!!

crawlinxj------spaghetti salad and bbq and deep fryer plus 1 turkey going in the oven :eatdrink021:

Sincity_blondie...utensils, plates, napkins, 2 turkeys, oil, and a PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE

and pete 2 potlucks sound good to me. me and stacey where just talking about that

Edited by crawlinxj

come on!!!! :bash:

crawlinxj------spaghetti salad and bbq and deep fryer plus 1 turkey going in the oven

Sincity_blondie...utensils, plates, napkins, 2 turkeys, oil, and a PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE

sand queen-----nacho cheese and chili dip

2 potlucks sound good to me! :laughing: Let's make it official then. :clap: One Thursday for T-Day for whoever is there in camp, and one Saturday for whatever. I guess we would need two lists, but ahh whatever- just post up what you'll bring for both days if you will be there for both.

come on!!!! :coocoo:

crawlinxj------spaghetti salad and bbq and deep fryer plus 1 turkey going in the oven

Sincity_blondie...utensils, plates, napkins, 1 turkey, 4 boxes stuffing , oil, and a PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE

2 potlucks sound good to me! :chev_bowtie: Let's make it official then. :finger: One Thursday for T-Day for whoever is there in camp, and one Saturday for whatever. I guess we would need two lists, but ahh whatever- just post up what you'll bring for both days if you will be there for both.

Edited by Sincity_blondie

I'm bummed I'll be missing this pot luck! If it's even half as good as the last one was than it'll still great, but I am sure it will be even better! The Halloween potluck will probably forever rate as one of the best pot lucks I have ever been too! At least unitl the next one I make it too!

Pete,

If I ever have to plan a potluck, I will be PM'ing you! :chev_bowtie:

Edited by scott

I just found this little recipe...since you already have the fryer's going.....

Mix more or less equal parts cream cheese and crab (fake crab works just fine) with one or two chopped up green onions. Mix it real well (food processor works great for this) then put about a teaspoon in the middle of a wonton wrapper. Moisten the edges with water and seal them up. Fry at 375 until they're just barely golden. Make a lot they go quick!

post-475-1163795494.gif

cdavego-----DINNER ROLLS AND RELISH TRAY,GREEN BEANS

JAGERMAN&FRIENDS-- 3 SIDEDISHES

:laughoff:

crawlinxj------spaghetti salad and bbq and deep fryer plus 1 turkey going in the oven vegie dip tray 3 pies green beans my mom and wife bought way to much food :laughoff:

Edited by crawlinxj

crawlinxj------spaghetti salad and bbq and deep fryer plus 1 turkey going in the oven vegie dip tray 3 pies green beans my mom and wife bought way to much food

Sincity_blondie...utensils, plates, napkins, (for sat potluck) 1 TURKEY , oil, 4 BOXES OF STUFFING (for thanksgiving potluck)

This is what I show we have for thanksgiving dinner, and whose bringing what

Dunefreak-turkey, fryer & maybe cranberries

Sincity_Blondie-Turkey, oil, 4 boxes stuffing, gravy

Sand~Snake-Mashed taters & gravy

OGP- Green Bean Casserole , Pie & whipped cream

Crawlinxj- Turkey (in oven), Fryer, veggie tray

Bert- Dinner rolls, Pie & whipped cream

Did I miss anyone thats goin to be there for thanksgiving dinner that would like to participate??

Edited by Sincity_blondie